Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

New Pintech website....under construction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pintech website....under construction.

Hi all,

I was on the phone with my former tech today and I had a call waiting beep and lo and behold it was Tony Carlson from Pintech asking me how things were going.

nice huh?

Can anyone here say that Roland has done that?
    Or Ddrum?
    Or Yamaha? Or Hart?
    well, I am verging on digression...

So he was wondering how my gear was working out and as some of the regulars here may have noticed, I have put my 14" AcousTech snare up for sale, here and on Ebay.

He asked me why and I gave him the specifics.
    I have since ended the auction and it is (on his dime)being picked up here and he is having it upgraded and sent back no charge......

They are now using Rolands technology under license and I expect big things from them.
    here is the new site addy.... still under construction.
    http://www.pintechusa.com/New_Pintech_Si/homex.html

This is a real eye opener as far as customer service.
    I will be a supporter of them and I am happy with the products I have.
    The Roland pd 120 did work great and Tony says he can have mine work as good..... I will post more as I can.

Not an endorsement.
    Just a report.

Fire away.
    Jeff

Drinking was involved.

------------------
    td 8,
    pintech pads,gibraltor rack JBL G2 EON 15 AND Mackie srs-1500, yamaha maple customs, remo jazz kit, buttloads of cymbals... 96 Tahoe,leather.
    The original Gig Pig.

That rocks. They just went up a notch in my book.

------------------
    Drooling Dog
    - Scott

Comment

If you can't find a color you can live with there, you're just plain picky. And it looks like you can choose, chrome, gold/brass or black hardware? Nice options. From what I hear, the drums aren't bad either, and will be competively priced.

Comment

I recently purchased several Pintech products to try them out and I am very pleased with them. I teach drums at a music store that just became a dealer. I bought a CC-102-ST, 3 different sizes of the e-cymbals, a VertiKik, a Dingbat, a Nimrod and a Studio Elite mono pad. I just bought a TD-8 a few weeks ago on Ebay and I needed more triggers. I think I am maxed out now.

I highly recomment the concertcast pads and am planning on buying 3 more to have a full set. I wish the cymbals were "chokable"!
        TD-8, TD-7, Roland rack, Pintech CC and Roland PD-9/7/5 pads, Yamaha and Pintech cymbals, Vertikik & KD-7, FD-7 HH

Comment

Originally posted by acidbran:
          Can anyone here say that Roland has done that?
          Or Ddrum?
          Or Yamaha? Or Hart?
          well, I am verging on digression...

Yes, we frequently contact.

Nice website BTW for pintech
          Robert

Comment

Originally posted by acidbran:

Can anyone here say that Roland has done that? Or Hart?

Absolutely, I maintain contact with Peter Hart quite often as he does as well. As a matter of fact, I will be test-driving a beta product for them (an idea I had that Peter Hart decided to go with and put it in R&D and now its about to get done so I can test it for them). Canít wait.

------------------
            szvook
            Studio

Comment

Good to hear that Hart and Ddrum are doing the same.

Roland?
              Are you listening?

------------------
              td 8,
              pintech pads,gibraltor rack JBL G2 EON 15 AND Mackie srs-1500, yamaha maple customs, remo jazz kit, buttloads of cymbals... 96 Tahoe,leather.
              The original Gig Pig.

Comment

I thought Hiroshi was our man at Roland...

Stu
                "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Working...
                X