Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you know what I hate? (yes, I know, I've posted two in a row.. I'm bored)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know what I hate? (yes, I know, I've posted two in a row.. I'm bored)

there's no tap function on the td-10!!! does a tap function exist anywhere else? you know, press a button in time with the downbeat or whatever, and the box tells you what bpm you're at? also, the fact that the tempo is only adjustable in whole-number increments. Seriously, It'd be nice to have a click track to go along with whatever I'm playing alongside..

You do have a click track on the td10. You can run it through the main outs or just the headphones. Theres no tap function but its not hard to set the click.

Comment

Originally posted by alacrity024:
      also, the fact that the tempo is only adjustable in whole-number increments. Seriously, It'd be nice to have a click track to go along with whatever I'm playing alongside..
      This is incorrect. You can get the onboard to click 1-e-and-a-2-e-and-a and so on.

:rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by alacrity024:
        there's no tap function on the td-10!!! does a tap function exist anywhere else? you know, press a button in time with the downbeat or whatever, and the box tells you what bpm you're at? also, the fact that the tempo is only adjustable in whole-number increments. Seriously, It'd be nice to have a click track to go along with whatever I'm playing alongside..
        Studio

Comment

okay, either everyone who read my post was completely stupid, or I miscommunicated my qualm. My guess, based on simple statistics, is that I was unclear. Say there's some song with a tempo of, oh, we'll say 120.5 beats per minute.. I could set my internal beatkeeper to 120, or 121, but no matter what I do, unless I keep starting it and restarting it, the click track will always drift out of sync with whatever i'm playing along with. However, if I use an external midi source, such as a sequencer, to trigger a click track in the td-10, can I get .1 bpm adjustability provided I adjust the tempo via the external source?

and svook, not to rail on you, I've got mucho respect for you, but I wasn't looking to see if a beatkeeper actually existed within the td-10, instead I was *****ing that there was no tap function and you couldn't adjust the tenths values.. so, like I said, I'm not trying to retaliate, or antagonize or anything, but hold off a little

adam

Comment

Studio

Comment

Working...
            X