Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

(1) JBL EON G2 vs. (2) JBL EON POWER 15's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (1) JBL EON G2 vs. (2) JBL EON POWER 15's.

I went to GC today to listen to the G2.
    We plugged a portable cd player right into it. This thing had some raw power. I couldnt help but notice the mids and ha bit of the highs were washed. I was up pretty close to it(That may have had somthing to do with it.)But the low end; I never had the G2 up past ~70% and I felt that low end in my kidneys.

They only had 1 G2 setup. They quoted me $649. A little pricey. Some posts in here claim they got em for $520. I'm sure I can get the price down to at least $570?

I wanted to hear somthing in stereo. I saw a pair of the JBL Eon Power 15's. They had those hooked up to a CD turntable. The firts thing in my head was the feel of the stereo. It WAS nice. The second thing i thought was, "Wheres the thump?". I cranked these babys and it still didnt feel what I needed to. These quoted out (I didnt bother haggling much) at $399 ea.

One G2 for $650 or two EON15's for $800?

I'm going with the one G2. To me, there was little contest 10 seconds into hearing the EON15's

I also took a poke at the V-ses. again. This time coming out of a KC-500. That pice of s**t sounded like a riped paper bag with any kick drum patch I used. (They wanter $649 for it.)

Thanks for all the help from this forum. This lil commune we got goin on here is preyy kool.

-FC

Working...
X