Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

club kit....not so true......:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• club kit....not so true......:(

ok i just called the sam ash and they told me i can only add 2 cymbal pads more....to the standart club set...i mean to use them simultaneusly....so im not gonna be able to use a crash, splash, china , ride and the other kick pedal at the same time which sucks!!!and i wanted to add another tom to have 4 toms but thats impossible too!!!!anyone knows if there are something that makes this possible?i mean they are 12 jacks so im supossed to be able to use a hi hat pad, a hi hat pedal, a kick, 3 toms, snare, crash, ride , china, splash, another kick at the same time, thats 12 things but he told me i cant ...please i need help!!!!
    td-8

Remember that the inputs are dual trigger so one cymbal can have 2 sounds. If you change pads out you can get 2 sounds out of all the inputs. PD-7 pads are pretty cheap on eBay these days. I have a TD-10 exp with an SPD-11 giving me 23 triggers inputs [11 on TD-10, the ride takes 2, and 12 (8 on board an 4 external) on the SPD-11] and have the following. Double kick(KD-120 with double pedal), snare, 4 toms, 3 crashes(6 sounds), china, ride, Hi-Hat, 2 PD-7 pads as timbalitos and splashes, 1 PD-7 as closed HH and cowbell, and 8 more sounds from the SPD-11's 8 pads. Remember the club set is a starter set that gives cheaper access to E'drumming. To start going crazy like me you will have to invest more cash. Check out the pics of the monster kits people have put together on the front page of this site for some insane kits. I think the TD-6 works like a TD-8 as far as inputs go and I am not real familar with how the TD-6 and 8 break down there inputs but that is how I get a lot of sounds from my set. Search for club set and you maybe able to get answers there. There has been some indepth reviews of that kit.

------------------
    Ted H.
    www.tocsinrocks.com
    Ted H.

Comment

thanx im gonna find it out ill tell u later byeeeee
      td-8

Comment

Working...
      X