Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

V-Club kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Club kit

I am looking for information concerning which music shops in the WashingtonDC area that would have the V-Club set in stock. Thank you for any assistance.

Stock/inventory of this stuff can change everyday. I think you're gonna have to make some calls...

Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center (Wheaton, MD) 301-946-8808

Guitar Center (Rockville, MD) 301-231-6100
    E-drums: TD-20, RT-5S triggers on snare/toms, KD-7s, VH12, CY-14Cs, CY-15R, Pintech splash.
    A-drums: Zickos (amber) w/ all Zildjians.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_jmanjr:
      I am looking for information concerning which music shops in the WashingtonDC area that would have the V-Club set in stock. Thank you for any assistance.
      You might get it faster by mailorder (or at least get your local music store to match the price!). Here is a portion of an e-mail I received from musiciansbuy.com. Also same price quote from midwestpercussion.com

Subject: Musiciansbuy.com Quick Quote

Thank you for your price inquiry. Our guaranteed low price for the Roland V-Club-Set Electronic Drumset is $1,079.00.

Comment

Washington Music is a good choice, they've been around for a long time and they know what they're doing. I find they usually have the best prices anywhere plus they're there if you have a problem. I've been doing buisness with them since 1979 and they look out for you if you establish a relationship with them. It's a good investment. Talk to Rob or Coleman.

[This message has been edited by jrcel (edited July 29, 2001).]
        Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

I just purchased the V-Club set from bpmmusic.com for $1069 shipped.

Comment

Working...
          X