Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

DrumTech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrumTech

Did these guys fall off the face of the earth or what? They haven't updated their website in ages, and I'm still waiting to get some more information on the new stuff they previewed at the last NAMM show! I seem to recall that one of our members (sep, I believe) gave it pretty high marks.....
    TD-30 / SPD-SX

DrumTech is a very small company with a very small budget, I've been waiting to buy a two zone pad since I heard about them 3 years ago. I finaly just gave up.
    Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Everytime I get an Interstate catalog (www.interstatemusic.com), I see them selling Drum Tech.

This link zero's in on the Drum Tech stuff.
      http://www.interstatemusic.com/webap...=5&prevcat=795

Their pole pad (http://www.drumtech.com/products.html) says: "this highly responsive, selectable one or two zone trigger pad features our famous 'FSR' pressure sensing technology". Do you think this one would actually work as a dual trigger using just one input on a TD-8/10?
      Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

No, it lacks the job specific circut board that does the actual switching between the two "zones" unless you plug it into a dual piezo input with a "y" cord.

[This message has been edited by jrcel (edited July 22, 2001).]
        Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

I was also very pumped about their new gear. They did not show at NAMM summer session....I sent them emails about a month ago...no response...

Erik
          SEP

Comment

Working...
          X