Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Going to NAMM 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to NAMM 2001

I can finally go this year.
    So anyone here want me to check out anything in particular? Let me know & I will add the booths to my list and get some info for you...

Happy holidays!
    Erik
    SEP

Thats great you get to go.. Check out Hart's new stuff would ya.... They never update their web site until way after NAMM.....
    TD-10xp
    Hart Acupads & Cymbals
    (Gigapro Set)

Comment

I think anything new for v-drums would be interesting to know about.

Comment

Sound systems. What's up Mackie's sleeve in response to the JBL EON G2's? Any new JBL EON products...?

Oh, one more thing...TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!
        Driving a great song is better than driving a great car!!

http://mysite.verizon.net/landin82/

Comment

Originally posted by ADD:
          I think anything new for v-drums would be interesting to know about.
          YES! Get everything you can on the V's.

-

Comment

It would be great if you could check out the Yamaha booth.
            Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

Merry Christmas people....

Here are the booths I plan to stop in:
              Pintech
              Hart
              Boom Theory
              Yamaha
              Roland
              Mackie
              JBL (to ***** about my defective EON G2's)
              Pulse (for the beginner edrum kits)
              dw for sure
              ddrum

I will try to get photos, and mpeg video (if allowed) to post on my site when I return. It should be pretty cool.

Erik
              SEP

Comment

Maybe you can get Roland to resolve the "is the TD-10 going to get a TDW-2" issue.
                Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I will ask. But that is almost a no brainer. THink about how Intel releases microchips in small increments... Ooo.. the new 450MHZ PIII is out, wait... the newer 500Mhz PIII is faster.... now they are finally past 1Ghz. So why didn't they just skip the 50mhz increases... Kind of like what Roland may do.... They have found a way to keep pulling in revenue from TD-10 users and as a sucessful business they are not going to release the absolute limit all at once. There will probably be other expansion cards, and possibly 3rd party versions.
                  Maybe I'm full of it, but thats just my .02

Erik

Comment

Erik,
                    Please inquire as to the future availability of a case for the KD-120.
                    Thanks,
                    Cliff

Comment

Hey Erik,

You are gonna be wired and give us live play by play right??????

Comment

Can you bring a video camera? Sure would be nice to have some avi clips.

Please talk with Al of SpaceMuffins. I would like to know when he plans to have an upgrade for his 0.0 module. Also, I know he has been working a new line of electronic cymbals. I would be curious if he will be displaying any at the show.

One more thing. Please keep an eye out for companies displaying new applificaion or monitoring systems. It seems like other companies (like JBL) would offer e-drum applification too (then again, maybe not).

Thanks !!

Comment

Info on the latest E-Cymbals would interest many on this site. Shape, feel, noise, zones, sensitivity.

Of course, we are all chomping at the bit for the latest and greatest on electric sticks. And don't forget to send us free samples. Yea, lots of samples.
                          Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

My request is concerning any e-drum company that comes out with a new innovative ride pad. Who will be the first to lower the "tap,tap,tap" of the pad. Take pictures if possible.

Comment

ok so i am printing this list out and taking it w/ me.... its 1am. i need to sleep an hour or so before i drive 2 hrs to the airport. cant wait to get to la.

erik
                              sep

Comment

Working...
                              X