Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Best price on Jbl Eon 15 G2 I've found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best price on Jbl Eon 15 G2 I've found

Although I'm not quite ready yet to buy one shopping around doesn't hurt. The best price I've found recently is 8thstreet.com. I got the instant quote from them and it's $629.00. Now I don't know if this is factory sealed or what, I haven't contacted them. Also, although shipping is free you have to pay an additional shipping charge because it's over 25lbs (I think an extra $25). Still in all you save about $40-50 over other places I've seen. I sent it to zzounds so let's see what they can do. If anyone has anything better for new JBL's please post.

Look on ebay, there is a co. from Ca that sent me one new in the box to my door forunder 600.
    The original Gig Pig.

Comment

Also, use the search and avoid the flames....

------------------
      td 8,
      pintech pads,gibraltor rack JBL G2 EON 15 AND Mackie srs-1500, yamaha maple customs, remo jazz kit, buttloads of cymbals...
      The original Gig Pig.

Comment

I ran across this guy who wrote software for the MPC 2000 that I have and he posted this on his site regarding 8thstreet music. Just thought I'd let you know.

This is the direct link:

http://www.midicase.com/MPC2000XL/8thstreet_foobar.htm

this is his site http://www.midicase.com/MPC2000XL/index.htm

BINARY

Comment

Binary,
          wow.... I think I will avoid that place...
          The place I dealt with was calmusic.
          The guy's name is Paul Binder and is very cool .

------------------
          td 8,
          pintech pads,gibraltor rack JBL G2 EON 15 AND Mackie srs-1500, yamaha maple customs, remo jazz kit, buttloads of cymbals...
          The original Gig Pig.

Comment

Working...
          X