Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best price for V-Customs in UK ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best price for V-Customs in UK ?

Has anyone had recent experience of buying a set of V-Customs in the UK ? What price did you pay and from where, and which rack came with the set. Thanks very much.

Probably Electro-music in Doncaster,Wembley Drum Centre or Birmingham Drum Centre.

Cheers
    Mick
    www.royfulton.co.uk, www.zendrum.com ,Tempus Drums, Istanbul Agop, Regal Tip, Alesis DMPro, D4,Garageband, HK Powerworks PA

Comment

TD-8, Pintech pads, Pearl rack, Mackie SRM-450, Behringer 802 mixer and DSP1400 UltraMizer, Electric Sticks.

Comment

I bought my V-Pros from www.musicians-gear.com in Germany. Took about 2 weeks and I saved about 50% off uk the price at the time. We get ripped off over here big-style.

Comment

I have bought a V-Custom set with 2 CY6 cymbals instead of 2 of the pads. It comes with the chrome Dixon rack. I recently sold my DTXpress kit and am upgrading to this one. I will be getting the kit this weekend. I will post some impressions after I have used it for a little while.

Comment

Working...
          X