Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hart Acusnare!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart Acusnare!!!

Just wanted to post my thoughts on this snare drum. Thanks to everyone that helped me out with info on the various snares out there. It looks, feels, and plays like a real drum. It is about as close to playing a real snare as you can get. I have gone to the stores and tried the PD-120. They are quite close, but on the price factor I had to pick the Hart. I had not even played the Hart, but they assured me that if I wasn't happy with it they would take it back and give me a refund. So I thought I would take a chance. The dual ply mesh head is fantastic and although I have only had the drum for a few days, it seems very very durable. It seems unbelievably sensitive, as sensitive as the PD-120 I have played a few times in the stores. I am not sure about the positional sensing yet. I will play with that soon and post my results. But now I can do buzz rolls no problem and not miss a note. I am so happy with this drum. The people at Hart have been very nice as well, kudos for their customer service...Brad
    TD-8, Hart Acusnare, Pintech Concertcast toms, Gibraltar rack

Originally posted by bpvfitness:
    Just wanted to post my thoughts on this snare drum. Thanks to everyone that helped me out with info on the various snares out there. It looks, feels, and plays like a real drum. It is about as close to playing a real snare as you can get. I have gone to the stores and tried the PD-120. They are quite close, but on the price factor I had to pick the Hart. I had not even played the Hart, but they assured me that if I wasn't happy with it they would take it back and give me a refund. So I thought I would take a chance. The dual ply mesh head is fantastic and although I have only had the drum for a few days, it seems very very durable. It seems unbelievably sensitive, as sensitive as the PD-120 I have played a few times in the stores. I am not sure about the positional sensing yet. I will play with that soon and post my results. But now I can do buzz rolls no problem and not miss a note. I am so happy with this drum. The people at Hart have been very nice as well, kudos for their customer service...Brad
    Studio

Comment

Working...
    X