Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos got the better price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos got the better price?

Hey eDrummers!

Well, I got my VDrums. I decided to go with The V-Pro, and I am VERY happy. And my PM-3's work awesome with them. Now, does anybody know where there could possibly be lower prices? They said they would refund me if I could find a lower price. I bought the drums for $2999.99 at samash.com. I bought the PM-3's for $695.99 from musiciansfriend.com. Does anyone know where there could be lower prices?

Andy
    The best damn kid in the record industry. Maybe.

Originally posted by Algee:
    Hey eDrummers!

Well, I got my VDrums. I decided to go with The V-Pro, and I am VERY happy. And my PM-3's work awesome with them. Now, does anybody know where there could possibly be lower prices? They said they would refund me if I could find a lower price. I bought the drums for $2999.99 at samash.com. I bought the PM-3's for $695.99 from musiciansfriend.com. Does anyone know where there could be lower prices?

Andy

Wholesalemusic.com gave me a price on the PM3 in the 500's. Don't remember the exactly. You can email them for their lowest price.
    Start Young, Play Hard, Rock On!!!

Comment

Working...
    X