Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Whos got the better price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos got the better price?

Hey eDrummers!

Well, I got my VDrums. I decided to go with The V-Pro, and I am VERY happy. And my PM-3's work awesome with them. Now, does anybody know where there could possibly be lower prices? They said they would refund me if I could find a lower price. I bought the drums for $2999.99 at samash.com. I bought the PM-3's for $695.99 from musiciansfriend.com. Does anyone know where there could be lower prices?

Andy
    The best damn kid in the record industry. Maybe.

Originally posted by Algee:
    Hey eDrummers!

Well, I got my VDrums. I decided to go with The V-Pro, and I am VERY happy. And my PM-3's work awesome with them. Now, does anybody know where there could possibly be lower prices? They said they would refund me if I could find a lower price. I bought the drums for $2999.99 at samash.com. I bought the PM-3's for $695.99 from musiciansfriend.com. Does anyone know where there could be lower prices?

Andy

Wholesalemusic.com gave me a price on the PM3 in the 500's. Don't remember the exactly. You can email them for their lowest price.
    Start Young, Play Hard, Rock On!!!

Comment

Working...
    X