Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Lowest price on a v-session set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest price on a v-session set

First post ever, here goes;

I think I found the lowest price on a V-Session set. www.wholesalemusic.com lists it at $3,999.99, (thank you to who ever posted the price about a month ago). So go to music123 and click on the lowest price guarantee. Tell them about wholesalemusic.com and bingo $3,989.00 (10 bucks less) the best price I can find (and believe me I've lookin'). FYI for any price hunters out there.

Though they are backordered as of 4/30/01

I ordered mine two days ago

[This message has been edited by scratchcat (edited April 29, 2001).]
    V-Session

Welcome to the world of V-Drums.

BINARY

Comment

Arrrgghhh!!! Just ordered my V-Session set for $4,200.00. I wish I would have seen this first (although it looks like wholesalemusic.com may have gone up some since you bought yours).

Mine arrive in 2-3 weeks.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by dr. kildrum:
        [B]Arrrgghhh!!! Just ordered my V-Session set for $4,200.00. I wish I would have seen this first (although it looks like wholesalemusic.com may have gone up some since you bought yours).

Mine arrive in 2-3 weeks.

It took me months to work out that price. Don't feel bad, $4,200 is still a great price, since its MSRP is $6,295. I talked with the owner of my local music store and he told me that cost is $3,780 (approx) and he was amazed at the price I got. Congrats on the your new v-session mine should be here TUES!

V-Session

Comment

Congrats on the your new v-session mine should be here TUES!

Thanks! Yours should have arrived by now, so I'm pretty envious. Mine are still a week or two away.

Comment

Doc,

You are gonna love them. Be sure to set about 2 - 3 hours aside for setup and tweaking. It arrives as three boxes, lots of stuff. My advice... take your time save the boxes for while in case something needs to go back.
            V-Session

Comment

Just a suggestion to yall shopping for anything. go to bpmmusic.com and check thier prices. Then call for an even better price. They are a small operation with low overhead but reputable. The website doesnt have a large selection but a phone call can save hundreds $.

------------------
              LEGALIZE IT NOW!
              LEGALIZE IT NOW!

Comment

Thanks for the advice, Scratch.

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...Tick

Comment

I have been shopping for some time now and ordered a V-Session Kit yesterday. I tried all the V-Drums suppliers and ended up ordering from Music123. They were all very closely priced but I wanted a JBL EON15 G2 ordered at the same time from the same company which not all carried JBL.

Anyhow, got the V-Session from Music123 for $4,150. Won't be here for three weeks though. The JBL will be here next week.

Looking forward to the experience!!!
                  Start Young, Play Hard, Rock On!!!

Comment

They've arrived! (3 days late) Scratch was right. I'm still tweaking placement, etc., and just starting to customize some kits, but, well...wow. I just can't thank the many contributors at this site that helped me make my choice, not to mention all those great technical insights. It has really made for no surprises and answered a ton of questions that I would have had, if not for researching past and present threads here. And by the way, not to steal anyone's thunder, but I have even RTFM. Anyway, thanks all. This is probably the best money I've spent in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                    X