Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vsession set in other colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vsession set in other colors?

I am looking and getting a set of v sessions. Does anybody know if you could get the white of blue pads instead of red?

white or blue... keyboard is acting up....

Comment

animal,
      Have you seen the red pads in person. I too wanted white pads instead. I then saw them in the store and changed my mind.The red kit is gorgeous! At this time the Sessions are only packaged with red pads.

Comment

In Holland you can order parts separately. So if you want a Vsessions module with the blue pads...
        Robert

Comment

Cliff, I have saw them. I am just not a big "red" fan. I like the idea of having white pads so I can build my own addon drums. I already have a 10" mesh pad I have built that matches the pros perfectly. I have 2 - 12" shells, 1 8" and 1" 10 tom blus the 10" I already built. I was originally looking to build a set. that would make 2 8's, 3 10's, and 4 12's. Hopefully I can match the color of the red ones.

Comment

Working...
          X