Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

SOMETHING NEW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOMETHING NEW?

Let me say first that I start this with the fear I'm going to get killed(figurativly speaking of course) for even asking this.

Has anyone heard of a td-28? No, yes? Well, I have a friend who live in Valdosta, GA (USA) and he ask me if I had played them. Of course I haven't and I then began explaining to him that he must be mistaken and that he meant to say td-10 but no. So could someone in Valdosta, GA go to M & M music store and clear this up. I hate to ask but I live almost 2 hours away. He doesn't own vdrums so I'm not sure he would know a td-10 from a td-5. But my curiousity is starting to annoy me.

MODEL TD-28

How do you use one a these things?

Comment

The TD-28 exp is the model to go for. it has an additional wheel, with free drive belt and tub of grease.

Still, the question remains TD8, TD10exp or TD28?
      Andy
      TD-20, Pair of JBL-Eon15 G2's & Sub

Check out the demo tracks to hear my V's at

http://www.thebrokenangelband.co.uk/

Comment

TD10 + TD10 + TD8 = TD28.

------------------
        \oo/_ _\oo/

[This message has been edited by rus (edited April 16, 2001).]
        \oo/_ :mad: _\oo/

Comment

Ok, I've enjoyed the jokes. To be honest the more I think about it he MUST be talking about the td-8. What else could it be? We have guy on this site that go to all the "new instument" shows and they haven't mentioned this "td-28". Like I said he doesn't own electronic drums so I'm not sure he would know what's new or what is not.

Anyway, thanks for the post, I did get a laugh from what you guy had.

Comment

Working...
          X