Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOMETHING NEW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOMETHING NEW?

Let me say first that I start this with the fear I'm going to get killed(figurativly speaking of course) for even asking this.

Has anyone heard of a td-28? No, yes? Well, I have a friend who live in Valdosta, GA (USA) and he ask me if I had played them. Of course I haven't and I then began explaining to him that he must be mistaken and that he meant to say td-10 but no. So could someone in Valdosta, GA go to M & M music store and clear this up. I hate to ask but I live almost 2 hours away. He doesn't own vdrums so I'm not sure he would know a td-10 from a td-5. But my curiousity is starting to annoy me.

MODEL TD-28

How do you use one a these things?

Comment

The TD-28 exp is the model to go for. it has an additional wheel, with free drive belt and tub of grease.

Still, the question remains TD8, TD10exp or TD28?
      Andy
      TD-20, Pair of JBL-Eon15 G2's & Sub

Check out the demo tracks to hear my V's at

http://www.thebrokenangelband.co.uk/

Comment

TD10 + TD10 + TD8 = TD28.

------------------
        \oo/_ _\oo/

[This message has been edited by rus (edited April 16, 2001).]
        \oo/_ :mad: _\oo/

Comment

Ok, I've enjoyed the jokes. To be honest the more I think about it he MUST be talking about the td-8. What else could it be? We have guy on this site that go to all the "new instument" shows and they haven't mentioned this "td-28". Like I said he doesn't own electronic drums so I'm not sure he would know what's new or what is not.

Anyway, thanks for the post, I did get a laugh from what you guy had.

Comment

Working...
          X