Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

pd-100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pd-100

I didn't have much luck with this search.
    Can I use a PD-100 for my snare? Will it trigger rim-shots? I like the pd-80r believe it or not on my new V-Custom but can utilize it as another tom as well. Don't need a pd-120 if I can avoid it. Thanks.
    Got this new V-Custom for $1850.00! Glad I waited it out and didn't get the Hart. Harts are great but I really prefer the feel and quality of the Roland drum pads.

------------------
    Black
    Black

Originally posted by Blacksmith:

Can I use a PD-100 for my snare? Will it trigger rim-shots?
    Sorry. No.

Comment

Thanks.

------------------
      Black
      Black

Comment

Can I use a PD-100 for my snare?
        Yes!

Will it trigger rim-shots?
        No!

Paul?

-------
        -~

Comment

Originally posted by Marc.:
          No!

Paul?

-------
          -~

Marc.,
          If you are questioning my answer, what I meant was,no to that question as a whole. I wouldn't consider using a pad that could not trigger both rim and head sounds for a snare. Can you use it for your snare...sure. Would you...I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Arriguy:
            Marc.,
            If you are questioning my answer, what I meant was,no to that question as a whole. I wouldn't consider using a pad that could not trigger both rim and head sounds for a snare. Can you use it for your snare...sure. Would you...I don't think so.
            I agree. I would not. However, black's question was two-fold and I was addressing each one. Sure enough, Feef took the bait!

++++++
            -~

Comment

Gee, I think I'll spend another twenty bucks and get a pd-120. Kay?? But thanks for your response, Feef. You go boy.

------------------
              Black
              Black

Comment

I'm in the market for a V-custom set. Where did you get a new set for $1850????

Thanks,
                Tim

I didn't have much luck with this search.
                Can I use a PD-100 for my snare? Will it trigger rim-shots? I like the pd-80r believe it or not on my new V-Custom but can utilize it as another tom as well. Don't need a pd-120 if I can avoid it. Thanks.
                Got this new V-Custom for $1850.00! Glad I waited it out and didn't get the Hart. Harts are great but I really prefer the feel and quality of the Roland drum pads.

Comment

FEEFER, where did you find the best piezo spot to be for a PD100? I'm considering getting/modifying one for my Customs. I checked my PD80R a while back, which has the 'rim' piezo directly below the head/cone piezo, but I know the PD100 has a different frame. I also converted a rototom a while back (head only) and it worked like a charm, but wanted to keep my rotos with the acoustic kit!

Thanks.

Moze

Comment

Blacksmith - I tried to e-mail you but it got returned. Contact me if you're interested in buying a PD-120.

drmoze - I know you'd rather do a trade deal. Not sure if you're wanting a PD-100 or PD-120? I'm gonna have a few of each available so contact me and maybe I can help you out. I'd prefer a straight sale, but I'm in a good mood so maybe we can make a trade deal to put an end to this "snare upgrade" of yours. Get in touch guys or anyone else who may want an extra PD-100 or PD-120

Comment

Working...
                    X