Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD-6 prizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-6 prizes

In Germany a shop has listed the first TD-6 kits. Here are the prizes

TD-6 module $ 480
    Full set up (TD6, 5x PD6, 2x CY6, 1x KD7 and 1x FD7, without a rack) $ 1,000

Mmmm... not expensive for a budget e-drum
    Robert

With rack I've seen it for 2266DM or 1159 Euro in Germany..

Comment

Thanks for blocking for me, feefer, because I was personally kind of excited when the info on the TD-6K became available. My whole reasoning for this is because I'm trying to create an all-electronic duplicate of my acoustic set, which consisted of eleven drums and twelve cymbals. Since the TD-8 has only 12 input channels, this presents problems. I was just about to commit to buying either another TD-8 or the DTXtreme in order to provide me with the full complement of cymbals that I'm used to, but now I'm thinking that this TD-6K module might be just the ticket for me. The price is very reasonable (assuming Putt's quote roughly represents what it will sell for here in the States), and if it allows for the same type of dynamic control and sound quality that the TD-8's cymbals have, I'll be the first in line to get one. Something else I've considered is whether or not it's going to have the ability to be triggered simultaneously by pads and an outboard sequencer--something that my TD-8 will not do. I really couldn't care less if the thing resembled a pink pyramid as long as it worked well and sounded good. We shall see......

[This message has been edited by Mick Wade (edited March 17, 2001).]
      TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Has anyone seen these in the states yet?
        Any idea on how to obtain one?
        TD-6 module $ 480
        Full set up (TD6, 5x PD6, 2x CY6, 1x KD7 and 1x FD7, without a rack) $ 1,000

Mmmm... not expensive for a budget e-drum[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by @oM:
          With rack I've seen it for 2266DM or 1159 Euro in Germany..
          Okay that's the same prizes I have seen. Perhaps we can compare the (bloody) euro with the dollar. So 1159 dollar with rack and 1000 dollar without.
          Robert

Comment

Working...
          X