Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aquarian springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacksmith
    replied
    Thanks guys. I will not be buying the springs. Sounds as if the Yammies have some play in them. Hell, anything is more than a pd-7. They are nice on the Harts , though. You can whack those puppies.

------------------
    Black

Leave a comment:

• sepdrums
    replied
    I have noticed that if you hit your cymbal hard enough they allow it to rebound and bounce around...causing double triggers... but then again you really have to bash them. I use them on some ecymbals and also find them a pain to connect to some cymbal arms... But I think they help the feel of a plain old plastic cymbal...

Erik

Leave a comment:

• dystopic
    replied
    The springs seem like a good idea, but from "real" cymbals, I have heard the they tend to crack the cymbals. I'm not to sure if the added stress would be good for electronics. Plus, As Feefer put, can cause retriggering...Just my 2 cents...

Later,

Leave a comment:

• Blacksmith
    started a topic Aquarian springs

Aquarian springs

Anyone using Yamaha cymbals w/ Aquarian springs? I have used the Hart cymbals pads and really like the effect the springs produced. Anything I may need to be aware of to use these with Yamaha cymbals? Thanks!
Working...
X