Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

V-Custom Canadian wholesale cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Custom Canadian wholesale cost?

Hi everyone. I just came across this site a few days ago and I must say I am VERY impressed... excellent info here!

I'm thinking about buying the V-Custom kit, but I live in Canada and I haven't seen all that much information about Canadian prices on the site. So, I have a couple of questions:
    1. Does anyone know the wholesale cost of the kit in Canadian (or American) dollars? This would be really helpful when I get to the negotiating stage.
    2. Does anyone know of any Canadian based discount internet music stores where I can pick up the V-Custom kit at a good price?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks, everyone.
    TV.

I'm also a canadian looking for V-drum prices. It's frustrating as hell because I can't find any sites in canada either. Prices in american dollars are deceiving to say the least. I think you'll just have to check out local Roland dealers. Let me know if you get any information regarding prices, for I am going to buy a kit fairly soon (likely the v-custom)

Good luck!

Comment

Hey Drew,

Try this out for size.
      http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000291.html

------------------
      szvook
      Studio

Comment

Working...
      X