Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

V-Custom Canadian wholesale cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Custom Canadian wholesale cost?

Hi everyone. I just came across this site a few days ago and I must say I am VERY impressed... excellent info here!

I'm thinking about buying the V-Custom kit, but I live in Canada and I haven't seen all that much information about Canadian prices on the site. So, I have a couple of questions:
    1. Does anyone know the wholesale cost of the kit in Canadian (or American) dollars? This would be really helpful when I get to the negotiating stage.
    2. Does anyone know of any Canadian based discount internet music stores where I can pick up the V-Custom kit at a good price?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks, everyone.
    TV.

I'm also a canadian looking for V-drum prices. It's frustrating as hell because I can't find any sites in canada either. Prices in american dollars are deceiving to say the least. I think you'll just have to check out local Roland dealers. Let me know if you get any information regarding prices, for I am going to buy a kit fairly soon (likely the v-custom)

Good luck!

Comment

Hey Drew,

Try this out for size.
      http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000291.html

------------------
      szvook
      Studio

Comment

Working...
      X