Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

New V Drum price alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New V Drum price alert!

The big boys are going to be selling the V Concert for $3999 and the V Session for $4999. I've done a little research and so far the lowest prices I've found are the following:
    Mid West Percussion;
    V-Concert $3395
    V-Session $4250
    BPM Music;
    V-Concert $3395
    V-Session $4354
    V-Pro (limited quanities) $3099
    That is quite a savings.

[This message has been edited by cliff (edited February 26, 2001).]

(in a high-pitched whine: )

but what about customer seeeerviiice?!?!?

ya price haggling leech.

BINARY

Comment

When I ordered my V-cymbals from Midwest Percussion, the price at which they are listed and the actual price on the order are different. For example, you can select the V-High Hat for $245, then go to the "shipping cost" screen, and a price of $209 shows up.

Similarly, the cost they show for the V-Ride is $295, when the actual cost when you order is $249. My order of two V-crashes, V-ride and V-hi-hats is $879.80, shipping was free. Though it's a lot of money, I think it's a great deal for a complete set of V-cymbals. Check it out for yourself. Go to the site and indicate you want to purchase a V-cymbal. Get the final price with shipping and it's lower than the advertised price.

~Jeff

Comment

Do they have the cymbals in stock?
        Denver, CO
        Vpro Drummer

Comment

They told me two complete sets will be arriving end of February and the rest in March. I should be getting the first set that arrives.

While I'm holding out hope that this is true, I can't help but remember the TDW1 delivery problem fiasco this time last year.
          Still, the price was right and I figured if they come in when promised, great, if not I'll wait like everone else.

~Jeff

Comment

Working...
          X