Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Pintech heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pintech heads

Okay, so I am - this close to buying new e-drums.I do like the feel of the Rolands. I really like the price of the Pintech Tour Elite kit. I am concerned about the Pintech heads. I saw an older Pintech Concertcast set and wasn't at all impressed with the heads. They were thin and the trigger pushed up quite a bit in the middle of the head. Are the new Tour Elites a stronger material? How might they feel as compared to the Roland heads? Do or will they ship the Tour Elites with rubber trim on the rims? Thank you.

------------------
    Black
    Black

Don't forget to check out the Yamaha stuff as well, DTXtreme.
    Drumkat Turbo 4.5, Emulator X3, Superior 2.1, Roland Fantom XR, DTXtreme III, SPD-20 etc.......

Comment

The only difference between the Tour and Standard Pintech pads are the color of the shells and rims. The heads are identical. The pads do not come with rubber trim. I prefer the Roland mesh head over the Pintech and Hart copies.

Comment

Cliff,
        Thanks. I'm gonna have to agree with you. I'm goin' for the Rolands. I never woulda thunk it. But for the right price...

------------------
        Black
        Black

Comment

I'm happy with my Pintechs.
          I just switched over to Roland heads when the Pintechs heads statred to give (doesn't take long). I feel the difference, less mushy, less bouncy, closer to a real drum feel.

John

------------------
          I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal labotomy
          I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal labotomy

Comment

Working...
          X