Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

TD-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-8

Where, in God's name, can I find the BEST price on a TD-8??? I know I saw one somewhere for $629.00. I did a search here but most prices are from old posts.
    Thank you!
    :-}

------------------
    Black
    Black

I came across the same $629 figure in a post a few months ago. It was supposedly from a place called 8th Street Music in Philadelphia. However, when I contacted them shortly after, they gave me a quote of $685 (not a bad price, but still quite a bit more than $629). Good luck!
    Roland TD-12, Pearl DRX-1 tom and snare pads, Roland PD-8 pads for cymbals, DW pedals and stands, Pearl and Gibraltar hardware

Comment

I just bought a PD-7 from 8th Street Music for $119.00 new with NO shipping charge. Personally, I haven't found a better deal on PD-7's anywhere else. Now that I've said that, I should mention that this is the same 8th Street Music that wanted to sell me a new FD-7 for $325.00 (!!) that I eventually purchased from Musician's Friend for $169.00. Once again, this was the best deal I was able to find. The moral of the story? "My mama told me, you better shop around".....
      TD-30 / SPD-SX

Comment

Working...
      X