Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

V-Custom/TD-8 video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Custom/TD-8 video?

I heard somewhere about a video with tips on using the V-Customs/TD-8...has anyone seen this? I've not really been able to find much info at all, and places I've seen something similar have a 'V-Drum' video which I suspect is for the TD-10.

Has anyone actually watched this video and can you comment on its usefulness, etc?

Does anyone know where to purchase one?

Thanks!

To my knowledge, their are 2 videos around that deal w/the Customs. One is a demo and is usually available at shops that carry the Customs. If it's anything like the V-Pro demo video, it's like candy : sweet, but lacking in essential nutrients. OTOH, the TD-8 Video manual should be loaded with very useful info, if it's anything like the TD-10's (use this site's excellent search engine for more info on the video manuals). Available on-line at Roland's store.

-------
    ~-

Comment

Thanks Marc. Believe it or not I did do a search, and didn't find any direct references to the TD-8 video.

If you have any further impressions I'd be happy to hear them.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by porieux:
        Thanks Marc. Believe it or not I did do a search, and didn't find any direct references to the TD-8 video.

If you have any further impressions I'd be happy to hear them.

Thanks.

Using the search engine is not rocket science but does require a little research to yield good results. Here is what it found for me, I'm sure there is more ...
        http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000038.html

~~~~~
        -

Comment

Feefer: I do have the demo video (and I own the V-Customs, which I am very happy with!). Thanks though.

Marc.: I saw that thread, but was wondering if anyone had any more info, perhaps specifically relating to the TD-8 video.

Comment

Marc.: I saw that thread, but was wondering if anyone had any more info, perhaps specifically relating to the TD-8 video.[/B][/QUOTE]

Just what exactly is it you want? We've been pretty specific in our responses to your very generic questions. Members here are helpful and will provide you with whatever "tips" you need. You just need to ask specific questions.

Ask On,

Comment

I've found the "TD-8 V-Custom Set Video Owner's Manual" to be extremely helpful. It's the one presented by David Garza and it runs about 2 hours. Go to www.rolandus.com and click on SUPERSTORE. Go to video owner's manuals for V-CUSTOM SET VIDEO MANUAL, item # CUSTOM-SETVM. It's listed for $29.95.

Comment

I've found the "TD-8 V-Custom Set Video Owner's Manual" to be extremely helpful. It's the one presented by David Garza and it runs about 2 hours. Go to www.rolandus.com and click on SUPERSTORE. Go to video owner's manuals for V-CUSTOM SET VIDEO MANUAL, item # CUSTOM-SETVM. It's listed for $29.95.

Comment

I actually have a brand new copy of the TD-8 video owner's manual that I would be willing to sell. Email me, if you are interested. [email protected]

Regards,

Chris

Comment

I'm really interested in the VCUSTOM-SETVM - I know that many of the V Pro owners who have used the video manual for the TD-10 have highly commended it, and found it extremely useful.

The problem is that it's unavailable in Oz and Roland US won't send overseas.

Does anyone know whether it is available in PAL format?

Can anyone give me the contacts of a stockist who can ship to Oz?

Can anyone (rsanto ) give me some further detail of the content of the video manual?

Many thanks

Andy
                    Andy
                    TD-20, Pair of JBL-Eon15 G2's & Sub

Check out the demo tracks to hear my V's at

http://www.thebrokenangelband.co.uk/

Comment

Hey OzDrumR,

If you get the video I'll buy it off you when your finished with it - or go halves.

Comment

Working...
                      X