Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

It was not a christmas present ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was not a christmas present ...

It was an easter egg!

Look at: http://www.ddrums.com/news/clavia_pr_01292001.html

If you look at Simon Philips bass drums we will have some carpet tunnel syndrome sounds
    Robert

Put, Im not ball busting, I think that is great. I would love that if the Vdrums could do this. You are a lucky man.
    TD10ex

Comment

Only problem is, you don't have enough inputs to trigger all those sounds on the Chambers kit

rock on Putt.

------------------
      \oo/_ _\oo/

[This message has been edited by rus (edited January 30, 2001).]
      \oo/_ :mad: _\oo/

Comment

Originally posted by rus:
        Only problem is, you don't have enough inputs to trigger all those sounds on the Chambers kit
        Yeah right. I was a fan of large drumkits ever and with the e-drums I would certainly have a problem. But when getting older I got more lazy over and over again and now I am only concentrating on the bass, snare and 2 toms. That's fatiguing enough for me
        Robert

Comment

I've always wondered... it's not fatigue that causes a drummer to lessen the drums(i know you were kidding anyway) but it's more maturity. I wonder, people like these guys should be very matured, but yet they play large sets... is it some sort of status thing? However, I do see them play all the drums in their concerts.. just wondering.
          Fon.

TD8 with PD7's, 2 KD7's (From previous TD7)
          Tama Rockstar with mix of Sabian, Zildjian and Paiste.

Comment

So there they are...new samples. Question: they look like they'd be realy cool, but how do they sound.

redbrick
            My Updated Website: https://blades.technology

Comment

We will have to wait untill Easter.

Release date is March 2001
              Robert

Comment

Working...
              X