Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was not a christmas present ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was not a christmas present ...

It was an easter egg!

Look at: http://www.ddrums.com/news/clavia_pr_01292001.html

If you look at Simon Philips bass drums we will have some carpet tunnel syndrome sounds
    Robert

Put, Im not ball busting, I think that is great. I would love that if the Vdrums could do this. You are a lucky man.
    TD10ex

Comment

Only problem is, you don't have enough inputs to trigger all those sounds on the Chambers kit

rock on Putt.

------------------
      \oo/_ _\oo/

[This message has been edited by rus (edited January 30, 2001).]
      \oo/_ :mad: _\oo/

Comment

Originally posted by rus:
        Only problem is, you don't have enough inputs to trigger all those sounds on the Chambers kit
        Yeah right. I was a fan of large drumkits ever and with the e-drums I would certainly have a problem. But when getting older I got more lazy over and over again and now I am only concentrating on the bass, snare and 2 toms. That's fatiguing enough for me
        Robert

Comment

I've always wondered... it's not fatigue that causes a drummer to lessen the drums(i know you were kidding anyway) but it's more maturity. I wonder, people like these guys should be very matured, but yet they play large sets... is it some sort of status thing? However, I do see them play all the drums in their concerts.. just wondering.
          Fon.

TD8 with PD7's, 2 KD7's (From previous TD7)
          Tama Rockstar with mix of Sabian, Zildjian and Paiste.

Comment

So there they are...new samples. Question: they look like they'd be realy cool, but how do they sound.

redbrick
            My Updated Website: https://blades.technology

Comment

We will have to wait untill Easter.

Release date is March 2001
              Robert

Comment

Working...
              X