Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Td-10+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Td-10+

So, is there a new TD-10 that has the expansion card in it already? Who has the lowest price on the TD-10? I have seen it for 1269.00 at musiciansbuy.com. You should be able to get this for less than that!
    Black

If you would've done a "search" you may have found this post: "Hot Buy on a TD-10!" . Good Luck!

[This message has been edited by Redline (edited January 25, 2001).]

Comment

Yes, the new coloured kits already have the (upgraded) expansion board in them.
      Robert

Comment

Originally posted by puttenvr:
        Yes, the new coloured kits already have the (upgraded) expansion board in them.
        Actually, I don't think this is accurate. From Roland:

V-Concert Set
        TD-10 Percussion Sound Module with over 650 superb sounds

V-Session Set
        The flagship V-Session Set... over 1,000 unique sounds

This would indicate The Concert is the plain vanilla TD-10. Sounds more like a V-Pro with a new stand and color (and price).
        Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

I agree

But what about when I want to have red drumpads without the expansion board but with the improved (like Roland says) drumrack in black?

I am afraid Roland doesn't make many new friends with this
          Robert

Comment

Originally posted by puttenvr:
            I agree

But what about when I want to have red drumpads without the expansion board but with the improved (like Roland says) drumrack in black?

I am afraid Roland doesn't make many new friends with this
            Good question, if I want to order the pads seperately, do I have the choice of white, purple or red, or what has Roland planned? Will I only get a KD-120 in Red now?
            "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Musiciansfriend.com has the pads seperate in your choice of red, purple, white. I'm sure they are not stocked yet.

Comment

Working...
              X