Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Father Christmas ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Father Christmas ...

Dear Father Christmas,

Why didn't you brought me a present this year at NAMM? I was a nice boy throughout the entire year 2000 and never intended to hurt anyone. Okay, I bashed Roland a few times, but they sometimes earn it. They are so arrogant over there in Japan...

You know, Father Christmas, I bought a ddrum4 module last year. And I did it especially for you because I know your favourite colour is red, too. Isn't it? That's why you gave the V-people some red V-kits as well. But they are happy, now. While I am alone with nothing. Why isn't there a present for us? Even not a itsi bitsi memory or a louder headphone output?

What do you say? Ah, you wanted to liberate the V-drummers from their awful pd7/pd9 cymbal pads first. And we ddrummers had our useful updates and free new sounds all the time. I understand your motive: helping the indigent people first.

But father, is there even not a new sticker or t-shirt?
    Robert

Harold, Chris:

Even my wife was in stitches (and for the most part she thinks I need serious mental help for the time I spend checking on this site).

Good posts.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

That's nothin'.
      I check this site so often my wife thinks
      I'm communicating all night with a
      girlfriend .... and I'm serious !!!!

Comment

Yeah what a lousy NAMM this year

Comment

Top Man.
          I think you should get free Vdrums.com stickers for that post

Comment

Ahh... there was a t-shirt. Great improvement, Clavia !
            Robert

Comment

Putt... is that a PD-7 that I see?

------------------
              \oo/_ _\oo/

[This message has been edited by rus (edited January 23, 2001).]
              \oo/_ :mad: _\oo/

Comment

Ehmmm... Ouch... well it's a nice weather outside, isn't it? And congrats with your new president (reagan) and I am only 38 years old. So what do you have for diner tonight?

Yep, it's the only Roland part I still use. I use it for some effects and it works quite good. For serious tom tom use it's a bit too small for me, so it is for cymbal use. Hence I already bought the real headed 10-12 SIB pads when I had the Vdrums.
                Robert

Comment

Working...
                X