Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Dear Father Christmas ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Father Christmas ...

Dear Father Christmas,

Why didn't you brought me a present this year at NAMM? I was a nice boy throughout the entire year 2000 and never intended to hurt anyone. Okay, I bashed Roland a few times, but they sometimes earn it. They are so arrogant over there in Japan...

You know, Father Christmas, I bought a ddrum4 module last year. And I did it especially for you because I know your favourite colour is red, too. Isn't it? That's why you gave the V-people some red V-kits as well. But they are happy, now. While I am alone with nothing. Why isn't there a present for us? Even not a itsi bitsi memory or a louder headphone output?

What do you say? Ah, you wanted to liberate the V-drummers from their awful pd7/pd9 cymbal pads first. And we ddrummers had our useful updates and free new sounds all the time. I understand your motive: helping the indigent people first.

But father, is there even not a new sticker or t-shirt?
    Robert

Harold, Chris:

Even my wife was in stitches (and for the most part she thinks I need serious mental help for the time I spend checking on this site).

Good posts.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

That's nothin'.
      I check this site so often my wife thinks
      I'm communicating all night with a
      girlfriend .... and I'm serious !!!!

Comment

Yeah what a lousy NAMM this year

Comment

Top Man.
          I think you should get free Vdrums.com stickers for that post

Comment

Ahh... there was a t-shirt. Great improvement, Clavia !
            Robert

Comment

Putt... is that a PD-7 that I see?

------------------
              \oo/_ _\oo/

[This message has been edited by rus (edited January 23, 2001).]
              \oo/_ :mad: _\oo/

Comment

Ehmmm... Ouch... well it's a nice weather outside, isn't it? And congrats with your new president (reagan) and I am only 38 years old. So what do you have for diner tonight?

Yep, it's the only Roland part I still use. I use it for some effects and it works quite good. For serious tom tom use it's a bit too small for me, so it is for cymbal use. Hence I already bought the real headed 10-12 SIB pads when I had the Vdrums.
                Robert

Comment

Working...
                X