Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hart and TD-10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart and TD-10?

Anyone using a Hart Studio BX kit and a Roland TD-10? I need to know if it is as "plug and play" as with the V-drum kit. Thanks.

------------------
    Black
    Black

It's never plug and play. You always will have to adjust the trigger settings and experiment with it until you have the correct ones.
    Robert

Comment

I am using the Acupads and a td10, just as the other guy said...minor trigger adjustments, but they seem to work well, I am 2 years with mine and still pleased

------------------
      Rob
      Rob

Comment

If you use Roland pads with the TD 10 you can plug and play. The term used to describe this is "turn key".

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I am ordering a Hart Studio BX Classic with a TD-10 or a Yamaha Extreme brain next month. I have to figure out if the Yamaha has better "acoustic" drum sounds.

------------------
          Black
          Black

Comment

blacksmith:

If you get the yamaha be sure to let us know how it sounds, I would also like to know how it works with the hart pads.

good luck!

Kurt
            Kurt

Pearl drums converted with hart adc, roland kd7's, pd 120 for snare, various roland rubber pads, hart e cymbals and pads, td8, td6, 2 mackie srm450s and mackie sub. mackie sr 24-4 mixer........and always growing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacksmith:
              I am ordering a Hart Studio BX Classic with a TD-10 or a Yamaha Extreme brain next month.
              Are you ordering a Classic or a Series X? Just incase you didn't know, the Classic has the mylar heads and cannot pickup the positional sensing of the TD10. The Series X have the "Kontrol Screen" and can pickup postional sensing.

Comment

You are right. I meant the Series X. I have owned this kit before with the DMPRO brain by Alesis. Hart has a Studio BX with "Hartware" that is heavy-duty sh#! Real bang for the buck at $1800.00. The works.
                Let me know if anyone gets a Yamaha DTExtreme brain.

------------------
                Black
                Black

Comment

Real bang for the buck at $1800.00. The works.
                  Hey, they have it at Riks Music for $1769. You might also want to try "SEP" or "Drumworld" they may even beat that price.

Comment

Thanks man. I will probably go with musiciansbuy.com. They have been good to me in the past.
                    Free shipping, etc.

------------------
                    Black
                    Black

Comment

Hart has a Studio BX with "Hartware" that is heavy-duty sh#! Real bang for the buck at $1800.00. The works.
                      The Hartware is their stainless steel rack system. The studio does not come with stainless steel racks. It also only comes with the matte black finish and no pro bass drum.

Drum World also ships for free and they will beat anyones price. Jim is the man!

Comment

Working...
                      X