Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Anybody ever priced Spacemuffins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody ever priced Spacemuffins?

I was just over at the Boom Theory site and I kind of like that guy's attitude. That plus the drums are gorgeous.

Those things have got to cost some serious coin though (albeit probably worth it) and I'm such a wanker I don't want to call them up just to see what they cost.

Anybody priced this stuff recently?

How much are the:

X series
    the module
    The classic series

Anybody ever used their products?

A new drummer that just started playing with us has been saying that the Boom Theory stuff is supposed to be the "Ducati" of electronic drums, but I've never seen them in action and I'm just kind of curious.

Thanks,

Jay Storey

Jay,

Head on over to www.sepdrums.com. They sell the Spacemuffins kits and module, and have prices posted on their web site. Erik, the owner and a member at this site, uses an older Spacemuffins kit with a ddrum4 module. I'm sure he'll be able to answer any questions you have. Good luck!

Doug
    Roland TD-12, Pearl DRX-1 tom and snare pads, Roland PD-8 pads for cymbals, DW pedals and stands, Pearl and Gibraltar hardware

Comment

I owned a Bop Deluxe set w/00 module. Very nice. I returned within 30 days ONLY because of stick noise problems in my appt. Al was super nice about it and he assured me he would be willing to sell to me in the future if/when my playing situation changed.I highly reccomend Al and the muffins. Give him a call.

Comment

Originally posted by DougM:
        Jay,

Head on over to www.sepdrums.com. They sell the Spacemuffins kits and module, and have prices posted on their web site. Erik, the owner and a member at this site, uses an older Spacemuffins kit with a ddrum4 module. Doug
        Erik @ sepdrums will also have the cheapest price on Spacemuffins I bet.

Comment

Working...
        X