Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acoustic Triggers, which ones to use...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acoustic Triggers, which ones to use...

What's the best Acoustic Triggers to use with a Roland TD-8? Anyone have any suggestions and things to watch out for when selecting Acoustic Triggers.

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I would test the cheaper ddrum red shots or Pintech triggers.
    Robert

Comment

Triggers for TD-8

I've used pintech triggers with my TD-8 and found that they work well. the dynamic range is pretty good, but it all depends where you plan to attach them.

Comment

Yeh ive used the red shot triggers a lot with the DM5 module, they work great, basicly the same as the normal ddrum triggers
        i dont think you can go past the DDRum triggers

Comment

Anyone out there think the regular ddrum triggers with the xlr connectors are better than the ddrum red shot triggers?

I'm about to make a purchase. I don't like the box position of the red shots, but like the price and ability to use the cables I already own.

However, money aside, I want the best trigger, and I like the fact that the xlr ddrum triggers are the most protected out-of-the-way external triggers out there.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.
          Last edited by SteveD; 12-21-02, 07:31 AM.
          SteveD

Comment

Working...
          X