Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Multiple Sounds with one pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Sounds with one pad

Is it possible to program multiple sounds that will be played at the same time into one PD-7 pad? I want to program in multiple percussion sounds into a single pad. All will be triggered at the same time when the pad is struck. Never done this before, not sure it can be done. If it can I'd love to know how. There are a few songs with the band I am in where I want to play with one pad 2-3 different percussion sounds all blended and trigger at the same time.

Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

What kind of brain are you using? I know you can do it with a TD6.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to mention I have a TD-8 brain.

Do you know how? I would imagine if it can be done with a TD-6 should be able to do it with a TD-8. Let me know. I just can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

Someone correct me if i am wrong, but I think the only way to do this on a TD8 is to assign the pad one of the sounds you want and make a one note loop sequence of the other one, and assign that sequence to that pad. That is the only thing I can think of at the moment.
        V-Custom w Roland TD-8 and and Alesis DM5, DIY edrums

Comment

That was what I was thinking. A one-note loop is the only way I can see to do it on the TD6, from reading the manual.

------------------

Comment

Working...
          X