Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro: 32 or 80 ohm ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro: 32 or 80 ohm ?

Hi everybody,
    after reading a lot of reviews and info on the most suitable closed headphnes for e-drums I decided to go for the beyerdynamic DT770 PRO.
    My doubt is between the 32 ohm or the 80 ohm. I will use my headphones with an ATV AD5 Drum module for practicing.

Any recommendation?

Thanks a lot

Alberto

I’m using DT250 80 ohm cans with mine, they are plenty loud from the headphone jack of any module or desk I’ve owned. Wouldn’t use any other brand of over ears.
    Roland TM-6 Pro and TD-11 modules with Roland RT30 triggers and Yamaha PCY cymbals. Plus all the acoustic stuff.

Comment

DT770 on 80 ohm for Mimic
      But I don't know how the headphone output on the ATV ad5 is
      Robert

Comment

I’m using 80ohm also but no idea about the ATV
        Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

I use the ATH M50x 38ohm with the AD5. It can get very loud so I'm sure 80ohm would be fine. The only question is will you want to use them with other devices such as phones? If so, then go with the 32.
          ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

Thank You all.
            I just bought the 80 ohm version ( nice to have convergent opinions !!)
            Delivery expected early next week.

Comment

Working...
            X