Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Anyone else get Chapter 7 Bankruptcy docs from ATV Group USA?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone else get Chapter 7 Bankruptcy docs from ATV Group USA?

    Got a few legal documents from California in my mailbox over the past 2 weeks, I guess formalizing what we already know is the dissolving of the ATV Corporation and its subsidiaries. I am sure we don't need to take any action but funny in one of the documents it lists a few of us (I recognized your names) which I assume we bought directly from ATV at one point.

    For general knowledge:
    https://www.canb.uscourts.gov/faq/ge...7-11-12-and-13
    Live Rig: Under Construction!
    Studio Rig: Pearl Mimic Pro | Pearl ePro A2E kit | ATV-Roland-Yamaha cymbals | Customized MDS-20 rack | ATH-M40x phones

  • #2
    Yep, I have also been getting those documents in the mail.
    Pearl Mimic Pro; Custom Acrylic Shells; ISM-6 Snare Conversion Kit; UFO eBridges; ATV/Roland Cymbals.

    TD-50DP => SD3; KD-10; PDX-100(x4); VH-13; Roland Cymbals.

    Comment


    • #3
      Got the same documents. Sad to see the company discontinue. I love my AD5, drums, and cymbals.
      ATV aD5, ATV Snare, Roland V-Drums, ATV & Roland Cymbals, Gibson Les Pauls & Marshall Amps

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Trip McNealy View Post
        Got a few legal documents from California in my mailbox over the past 2 weeks, I guess formalizing what we already know is the dissolving of the ATV Corporation and its subsidiaries. I am sure we don't need to take any action but funny in one of the documents it lists a few of us (I recognized your names) which I assume we bought directly from ATV at one point.

        For general knowledge:
        https://www.canb.uscourts.gov/faq/ge...7-11-12-and-13
        Trip, is that common in the states that companies filed under chapter 11 sends out legal documents to all buyers? Sounds very strange...and even more strange is that you are able to read about who else in these documents which have bought from ATV. (If I read this right...in Europe...if you were able to identify other persons...this would probably result in a extra cost a couple of more millions in fine because of breaking GDPR rules)

        But I could have understood this completely wrong! :-)

        best regards

        Anders / www.Zourman.com
        Last edited by angr77; 11-03-20, 04:15 PM.
        Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10,Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, 120MHz MegaDRUM with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.11. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes, I too am curious why all the customers names and addresses are included in these documents. That does not make any sense to me at all, but I have no understanding of bankruptcy legal paperwork.
          ATV aD5, ATV Snare, Roland V-Drums, ATV & Roland Cymbals, Gibson Les Pauls & Marshall Amps

          Comment


          • #6
            I too was wondering/questioning why all the names (and addresses) were listed - sounds a little intrusive but. . .

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by skhan007 View Post
              Sad to see the company discontinue.
              Nothing is discontinued, the issue is on USA\Australia, not Europe\Japan is strong, anyone can order from Drum tec. They might resume on US if they find new importer, it might take a bit more time to make the transition, that was direct from ATV Europe.
              Last edited by Chris K; 11-03-20, 10:10 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chris K View Post

                Nothing is discontinued, the issue is on USA\Australia, not Europe\Japan is strong, anyone can order from Drum tec. They might resume on US if they find new importer, it might take a bit more time to make the transition, that was direct from ATV Europe.
                Good to know! Maybe there's hope that the Link Module will eventually be released.
                ATV aD5, ATV Snare, Roland V-Drums, ATV & Roland Cymbals, Gibson Les Pauls & Marshall Amps

                Comment


                • #9
                  ATV Coporation is not going anywhere. This is just distribution in US and Australia. I’m in US and I’ve recently ordered ATV from drum-tec and Jobeky. Had to pay customs on the drum-tec order but not on the Jobeky order.
                  Last edited by Mylo; 11-06-20, 05:33 PM.
                  PDP Concept Maple A2E with Bum Wraps; Pearl Crystal Beat Octobans; Jobeky AI dual-zone triggers; drum-tec Real Feel and Billy Blast Ballistech 3.0 mesh heads; ATV cymbals; Gibralter hardware; Offset double pedal; DW Remote hi-hat stands; Yamaha FC7; two eDRUMin10 devices; Alesis Strike Amp 8; Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen; Intel NUC with Windows 10 Pro; SD3

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by skhan007 View Post

                    Good to know! Maybe there's hope that the Link Module will eventually be released.
                    I got the impression from Mike's parting comments that all the NAMM 2019 stuff was essentially dropped for good.
                    ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X