Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

The Set-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Set-up

For anyone who's concerned about what type of aplification to use on their V-Drum setup, I think I may have found it.

I have been down the road of "distorted bottom-end" , "muted -highs", and "no dB's".
    But this time I think I may have found it and at a resonable price. I've tried the PM-3, the KC-500, and a Keyboard amp from Crate(I can't remember the model#). All of these amps have nice options, and vary from maker to maker, but never quite measured up to my current setup.
    Here's my $750.00 setup. Keep in mind that yes you could get better monitors but why when these work great!

<HR>
    <center>
    <FONT SIZE="+1">
    <hr>
    THE SETUP!
    <center>
    (1)Roland V-Custom Set w/ TD-8
    (2)Yamaha S15e floor monitors
    (1)Yamaha EMX 620 Powered Mixer
    <hr>
    That's it! Yes, you could buy the EMX860ST and bigger and better speakers, but know your in for a grand and a half.
    The setup I'm running sounds great. I hope this helps anyone who's interested.

</FONT>

So, does that $750 include the v-custom?
    Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

Comment

You should know better than that!

Comment

Working...
      X