Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Are there any problems with the TD30 module's display like the 12/20s ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any problems with the TD30 module's display like the 12/20s ?

As above.

Further to my last post I can't be doing with using splitters.
    So instead of going for a td17 (only 1 aux + crash2) or a 12/20 and sit waiting for the display to go (It may never go bad, but I know my luck), maybe I should go for a used TD30 ?

So does the display present any problems on this model ?

TIA
    Not a bloomin' new member Grrr! TD12, EZ2, NI stuff, BFD Eco2

I'm intrested as well, I was looking at that model, and would like to know if there's a recurrent problem with it.

Comment

I haven’t seen anything regarding a problem. I’ve had mine 5 years and it was 2nd hand. Maybe they are not old enough yet.
      Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Thanks.
        That's great. Just got to find one now :-)

Comment

The screens in the 30s were totally different from the previous gen. I haven't heard of any going bad. Mines still fine, and I was the first/second person in the US to get theirs.
          Alan
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Great !
            Thanks for your help

Comment

Ended up going for the TD-27KV.
              It's brilliant, and made more sense financially, so now I can sell my TD11

Comment

Working...
              X