Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Looking for Former/Old Pearl Mimic Pro Default Presets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Former/Old Pearl Mimic Pro Default Presets

I updated my PMP with the latest instrument library and presets. I wish I would have saved the old presets, I liked quite a few of them also.
    Alex told me that I’ll have to find someone with a PMP with the old library (from v1.09) still installed, and who is willing to save all the default kits as user kits for me.

WHo can help me out??
    Last edited by Animalglx; 06-28-20, 02:59 PM.

**Alan**

The kits are created by the library install. Someone with the previous library install (from v109) will have to save all the default kits from the previous library install out as new user kits for you to load on the new firmware. That’s the only way you’re going to add them back.
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by Animalglx View Post
      I updated my PMP with the latest instrument library and presets. I wish I would have saved the old presets, I liked quite a few of them also.
      Alex told me that I’ll have to find someone with a PMP with the old library (from v1.09) still installed, and who is willing to save all the default kits as user kits for me.

WHo can help me out??
      PM me, I might have what you are looking for.

Comment

Hurray, EssKayKay helped me out, he sended me a small file (< 3 Mb) with the old kits, loaded them up in my PMP and now I have the old and new kits at my disposal.

Again, thank you very much EssKayKay

Comment

No problem - glad I could help.

Comment

Working...
          X