Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Jobeky????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobeky????

SO now that I have a few Field Metal cymbals, im starting to look at options to swap out all my rubber cymbals....Jobeky may be an option. Ive seen recent threads here about them so am aware of potential issues around support, communication etc. Does anyone have first hand experience with their Dark Bronze series of cymbals by chance? Triggering, build quality, look and feel etc? I saw a YT video where the reviewer mentioned his cymbal peeled apart over time and that he saw that with other users as well.

Anyone here use them?
    https://jobekydrums.co.uk/product-ca...s/jobeky-dark/

BTW i reached out a week ago via the Jobeky site and didnt hear a peep, reached back out again yesterday on email so we will see........Trying to see if they have any ready to ship as im not wanting to wait 8-12 weeks for cymbals.....custom drums i totally understand, but cymbals....nah....
    Last edited by ericf4; 06-05-20, 11:02 AM.

YMMV but in my experience they do not answer emails through the jobeky site. i tried twice (waited 2 weeks to send the 2nd message) and after a month and a half i'd heard nothing (and still no response since, has been at least 6 months)

i had to ask someone to try messaging them on facebook for me to get a reply

always curious to hear more about them since their cymbals look very intriguing but every time i do the responses do not inspire confidence in dealing with them.
    Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, hart e-cymbal2, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, CY-12R, L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

yeah ok, i wont give money to anyone who wont answer a sales call........any company, not a Jobeky jab at all. appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Working...
      X