Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Visu-lite hihat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visu-lite hihat?

I guess I just don't know how that thing works Is the visulite hihat you can purchase a controler (such as the roland pedal controler), or just 2 plastic cymbals with a top trigger? And if it's just one or the other.. how do you use a hihat controler pedal to make the two trigger cymbals to move? Or does it just use a regular hihat stand and it registers if it's closed or open? If it at all matters I use a DM5 (switch type hihat). Oh yeah, and if any of you have any other "realistic" hihat ideas.. shoot them out too. Otherwise i'm sticking with my little pedal and the cy-6 idea i'm seeing
    Gabe Kangas
    DM5, D4, PD80R, CY-15, CY-6, Visu-lite Ride, DauZ's, Random Pintech stuff, BBE 362.

www.spasticsrecords.com/real-ity

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Real-ity:
    Actually, it is BOTH. 2 Cymbals that mount to a standard hi-hat clutch/stand AND a controller that mounts on the stand and attaches to the hi-hat pedal.

The bottom cymbal isn't much more than window dressing if you use it with a TD10 since the the pedal and controller control the open/closed and foot click sounds whether or not you use the bottom cymbal.

P.S. I used a full set of Visu-Lites for about a year before I finally broke down and completed my upgrade to VCymbals.

P.S.S. The whole set will be available on E-Bay any day now if you're in the market and wanna save some money :-)

------------------
    email: [email protected]

Comment

Actualy quite tempting.. but the variable visu-lite hihat setup you have won't work with my switch-type dm5. You should sell them all seperate
      Gabe Kangas
      DM5, D4, PD80R, CY-15, CY-6, Visu-lite Ride, DauZ's, Random Pintech stuff, BBE 362.

www.spasticsrecords.com/real-ity

Comment

You still selling, newbie?

Where in Boston are you?

I'm in Watertown....

drop me a line

BINARY

Comment

Working...
        X