Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

BRAND COMPATIBILITY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRAND COMPATIBILITY

SO I HAVE A YAMAHA DTX 2.0 DRUM MODULE, THE PADS ARE THE TP65 MAKE.. . I WAS CONSIDERING GETTING A NEWER UP TO DATE MODULE AND I WAS LOOKING AT THE ALESIS STRIKE DRUM MODULE AND I WAS WONDERING IF IT WOULD BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE TP65 PADS. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THIS WILL WORK OUT ??

WHY ARE WE STILL YELLING?
    Alan
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

I can understand the yelling. Why the f... is nobody making a list of compatible Pads/Cymbals/Triggers with the Alesis Strike?
      ATV and Roland Cymbals and Pads with drumtec Diablo Snare. Audiofront eDrumIn Modules. Triggering AD2, SD3 and SSD5.

Comment

Originally posted by holzi2000 View Post
        I can understand the yelling. Why the f... is nobody making a list of compatible Pads/Cymbals/Triggers with the Alesis Strike?
        Most stuff is loosely compatible as most stuff is based on the humble piezo. The difference comes with the implementation of multiple zones...
        Last edited by electrodrummer; 05-19-20, 08:19 AM.
        *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
        Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomcat66 View Post
          SO I HAVE A YAMAHA DTX 2.0 DRUM MODULE, THE PADS ARE THE TP65 MAKE.. . I WAS CONSIDERING GETTING A NEWER UP TO DATE MODULE AND I WAS LOOKING AT THE ALESIS STRIKE DRUM MODULE AND I WAS WONDERING IF IT WOULD BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE TP65 PADS. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THIS WILL WORK OUT ??
          Gosh - that was loud.

DTX 2.0 module - excellent unit (probably better than the Alesis, IMHO!).

TP65 pads, being single zone, should work in an Alesis module. yes.
          *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
          Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

i have a yamaha cymbal (PCY130s) that does not work with the strike module.
            Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, hart e-cymbal2, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, CY-12R, L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

"thanks for all the advice

Comment

Working...
              X