Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

td-10 help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• td-10 help?

Hi everyone, I just got my new V-session kit! I was so excited to play them I didn't read the manual first (big mistake) I am wondering if any of the original 50 kits are still there? If so, how do I get them back? The new kits from the TDW-1 are ok but I think alot of my TD-8 kits were more suited for live playing. Are the original 50 kits better for live or should I forget about them. THANKS!

You could get the old td-10 kits back by using the copy function located under tools. But if I were you, I would build my own kits. Forget about the presets, if anything only use them as a starting point.

------------------
    -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,
    -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

In fact the old td-10 are in a kind of shadow memory. Not accessable with the dial wheel but copy it like drumlogic says.
      Robert

Comment

Working...
      X