Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

td-10 help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• td-10 help?

Hi everyone, I just got my new V-session kit! I was so excited to play them I didn't read the manual first (big mistake) I am wondering if any of the original 50 kits are still there? If so, how do I get them back? The new kits from the TDW-1 are ok but I think alot of my TD-8 kits were more suited for live playing. Are the original 50 kits better for live or should I forget about them. THANKS!

You could get the old td-10 kits back by using the copy function located under tools. But if I were you, I would build my own kits. Forget about the presets, if anything only use them as a starting point.

------------------
    -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,
    -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

Comment

In fact the old td-10 are in a kind of shadow memory. Not accessable with the dial wheel but copy it like drumlogic says.
      Robert

Comment

Working...
      X