Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Shopping for compact 2nd set of pads for jam sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping for compact 2nd set of pads for jam sessions

I was watching natefromdetroit preset the Rooms of Hansa from the edrummer perspective on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTV1zke-SVU). He was using his son's TD1 for some reason in the video. I've been thinking about sourcing a small kit I can easily throw in the back seat of my car along with a single 15 powered monitor and my laptop/eDRUMin/UMCHD204 for pickup jam sessions (rock covers).

I've been thinking about this for a while and settled on finding a beat up Rhythm Traveler kit and install UFO ebridges. Interested in what other people would do to achieve this. Something smaller on a stand like the TD1 would be nice.
    Ludwig Accent 5 piece kit | UFO Drums ebridges, 3 ply mesh heads and rim protectors | Yamaha PCY135 on Ludwig stand with DIY hall effect sensor | Yamaha PCY155 ride | DIY Pintech 2 zone crashes with Goedrums piezo's - Myrk membranes| eDRUMin ED10 | Cantabile VST host | Superior Drummer and Jamstix kits | Alto TS115a monitors | IK ARC 3
Working...
X