Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snare and cymbal tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snare and cymbal tracking

I'm trying to figure out wether to purchase the Visulites/td-8 or td10/and what snare pad is the best as far as tracking with either module.I may acualy go with the v cymbals,but the price and astetics do not apeal to me.Any suggestions.

IM NOT SURE WHAT YOU MEAN BY TRACKING??
    R-U refering to the best sensitivity or something along those lines??

Comment

BOOMER, WHAT DID YOU SAY, MAN? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. R U TRYIN' TO SAY THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN THIS GUY'S GOIN TO THE TOILET?! I'VE SEEN SUM POSTS OF YOURS BEFORE & WUZ WUNDERIN WHY YOUZE TALK SO LOUD! UHHHH.....SO........ I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS PINGSTER DUDE MEANS BY TRAKKING! OK, IF I FIGURE IT OUT I'LL POST MY REPLY LOUD & CLEAR, IN ALL CAPS, SOS YOUSE GUYS ARE SURE NOT TO MISS IT! OTHERWISE YOU PROBABLY WOULD!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN BROS?!

Thanx Boom/Dude.

------------------
      Thanx. Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr
      Thanx. Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr

Comment

Alexander my friend, you are a head case!!
        Steve

'I only ever quote myself - except when I quote someone else' - me

, plenty of , and , , triggered acoustics, , and a plethora of PA blah blah freakin blah...I mean does anyone care about the specifics of pedals, speakers, processors, hardware or anything that I'm using?? :confused: Hmmm, maybe this is an appropriate place to mention that I tried out a new cymbal stand the other day...

Comment

Working...
        X