Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

SPECIFIC PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Looking for a top drum amp quality in a house room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a top drum amp quality in a house room

Dear Community,

I would like to get a very good/nice drum amp quality in my house room (sizing: 4m x 2,5m, opened on the living room / TD27 with SD3).

I have seen the following items:
    Before, I had a Laney DH80 and I found that quality was very basic (but nice for a flat !).

I would like to know if you have some feedbacks about these amp ?
    Wat would you recommend me for a nice sound setup (budget 1000€) (maybe other models ?) ?

Thank you in advance for your help
    Best Regards
    Last edited by aigle; 03-14-20, 08:29 AM.

I'm going out on a limb here because I haven't played a sub/satellite in any size room but I would think the 12 G3 would be best. I say that because the kick drum "realism" depends on the sub being up to the job. I'm playing my kit in a 14x14 ft room with Alto TS115a's that are upgraded with Eminince Kappa C 15"s that can be driven as hard as needed. The sound is fine for rehearsal but sometimes I wish the kick had a little more power, especially at lower volume. I'm thinking about trying an EV ZXA1 12" sub with an Eon 610 I have and put the Alto's back on PA duty.
    Last edited by dsteinschneider; 03-14-20, 11:11 AM.
    Ludwig Accent Combo 5 piece kit | UFO Drums ebridges, 3 ply mesh heads and rim protectors | Yamaha PCY135 on Ludwig stand with DIY hall effect sensor | Yamaha PCY155 ride | DIY Pintech 2 zone crashes with Goedrums piezo's - Myrk membranes| MegaDrum 32 input | eDrumin | Cantabile VST host | Superior Drummer 2 and Jamstix kits | Alto TS115a monitors

Comment

Working...
    X