Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

2box DrumIt Five MKII Finally shipping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2box DrumIt Five MKII Finally shipping!

The 2box DrumIt Five MKII is shipping now and if you are in Europe it is up for grabs from the following sites:
    besr regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
    Last edited by angr77; 03-11-20, 01:14 PM.
    Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10,Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, 120MHz MegaDRUM with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.11. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

As long as my ATV-hihat isn't compatible by default, this module is pricewise not interesting.

Comment

there is a 10% coupon off, i saw the other store has it ....

Comment

Call me stupid, but which store do you mean?

Comment

At last! I hope Drum-tec has some nice videos lined up for us soon!

As far as I'm concerned; the biggest weakness of this 2box Drumit 5 MKII module is potentially the hi-hat performance (in terms of play-ability and sound artefacts) and the low number of inputs.

But with an SDX kit imported, it can go toe to toe with a Mimic Pro for half as much? Before any comments about the mixing options. That's what I'd like to confirm.
          ◾ Diamond Drums 4pc in Di-Noc carbon ◾ MegaDRUM
          ◾ Roland UA-1010 / cymbals / KT-10 (x2) ◾ Tama / Gibraltar hardware ◾ JBL LSR3 Series 2.1 Monitoring ◾ Pearl THMP-1
          PA Comparison Sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Animalglx View Post
            Call me stupid, but which store do you mean?
            https://www.cariaddrumshop.com/produ...FHpc-mMtvz7eKI

Order now on line and type in 'offer10' at checkout for a great little introduction discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalglx View Post
              As long as my ATV-hihat isn't compatible by default, this module is pricewise not interesting.
              ATV hihat not working by default, you need to buy zourman box to get it works, same as for drumit3.
              Last edited by Chris K; 03-11-20, 03:54 PM.

Comment

With this module (1000€), ATV Pads (13" Snare, 3 10" Toms, 10"Kick ...600€) and Yamaha Cymbals (HiHat, 2 13" Crashes, 15" Ride about 500 €) and a ATV Rack from the EXS-5 (130 €) you have an amazing Set for just over 2000 Bucks.
                Audiofront eDrumIn. Triggering mainly SD3.

Yamaha Cymbals, drum-tec HiHat Ctl, DW PDP Drumset with Jobeky Triggers and drumtec Pro Snare. Zoom UAC-2 Interface.

Comment

do yamaha cymbals work with the drummit?
                  Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, hart e-cymbal2, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, CY-12R, L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

Originally posted by winterson View Post
                    do yamaha cymbals work with the drummit?
                    Yes!

best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com

Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10,Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, 120MHz MegaDRUM with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.11. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

Has anyone got any feedback on using one of these?

Comment

Hi!

There was some feedback posted from a few users on the new Five MKII on the Unofficial 2box forum but the Site have down for a couple of days

If I do recall what have been said - Users really like the new sounds, the ext accessible SD card, that it ships with 32GB, the 6-8 audio outputs, the universal trigger system and to a good price! (There are some new trigger functions available which is nice)

On the minus side...it is generally the same system design as the current Three (CPU) and even the old Five...but it is well proven since many years. Positive is that they all share the same OS which even will keep your old Five updated and up to speed.

From personal standpoint, I like the open sound system...with the DrumIt editor to create and load your own samples, the fantastic third part SDSE software allowing you to move any of your favorite VST drum sample to 2box. I am also using the Lustark Dkit Manager to create complete drumsets Which is also a just fantastic tool - which saves time!

Best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
                        Last edited by angr77; 04-05-20, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Give credit to 2box been updating free sound (1000 now in the module) without real income in return, give open system to prevent outdated sound and module since 9 years for their customers.
                          Last edited by Chris K; 04-08-20, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Besides the additional outputs, what is the difference between this and the Drummit 3?
                            Yamaha DTX502 module, mapex piccolo snare, 10" and 12" vintage Tama Superstar toms, 16" no name blue sparkle floor tom (from my first kit in 1979 resurrected from the attic) Triggera Intriggs on snare and two mounted toms, Roland RT-10 on floor tom, two Kriggs, Yamaha RH135, pcy135, and pcy155

Comment

The external accessible 32GB memory card and great installed sounds...better knob/button layout.

best regards

Anders / Zourman.com

Comment

Working...
                              X