Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

SPECIFIC PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

2box DrumIt Five MKII Finally shipping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2box DrumIt Five MKII Finally shipping!

The 2box DrumIt Five MKII is shipping now and if you are in Europe it is up for grabs from the following sites:
    besr regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
    Last edited by angr77; 03-11-20, 12:14 PM.
    Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10,Dingbat,Triggera D14,D11, ATV AD-h14, 120MHz MegaDRUM with PS board, 2box 3,5,5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.8. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

As long as my ATV-hihat isn't compatible by default, this module is pricewise not interesting.

Comment

there is a 10% coupon off, i saw the other store has it ....

Comment

Call me stupid, but which store do you mean?

Comment

At last! I hope Drum-tec has some nice videos lined up for us soon!

As far as I'm concerned; the biggest weakness of this 2box Drumit 5 MKII module is potentially the hi-hat performance (in terms of play-ability and sound artefacts) and the low number of inputs.

But with an SDX kit imported, it can go toe to toe with a Mimic Pro for half as much? Before any comments about the mixing options. That's what I'd like to confirm.
          ◾Diamond Drums 4pc in Di-Noc carbon ◾MegaDRUM ◾Roland UA-1010 / cymbals / KT-10 (x2) ◾Tama / Gibraltar hardware ◾JBL LSR3 Series 2.1 Monitoring ◾Pearl THMP-1
          PA Comparison Table

Comment

Originally posted by Animalglx View Post
            Call me stupid, but which store do you mean?
            https://www.cariaddrumshop.com/produ...FHpc-mMtvz7eKI

Order now on line and type in 'offer10' at checkout for a great little introduction discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalglx View Post
              As long as my ATV-hihat isn't compatible by default, this module is pricewise not interesting.
              ATV hihat not working by default, you need to buy zourman box to get it works, same as for drumit3.
              Last edited by Chris K; 03-11-20, 02:54 PM.

Comment

With this module (1000€), ATV Pads (13" Snare, 3 10" Toms, 10"Kick ...600€) and Yamaha Cymbals (HiHat, 2 13" Crashes, 15" Ride about 500 €) and a ATV Rack from the EXS-5 (130 €) you have an amazing Set for just over 2000 Bucks.
                A2E: PDP M5 Cherry Red, Drumtec Design Mesh Heads,Jobek/Roland /ddt Triggers, Yamaha Cymbals. Audiofront eDrumIn Modules. Triggering AD2, SD3 and SSD5.

Comment

do yamaha cymbals work with the drummit?
                  purchased Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

Originally posted by winterson View Post
                    do yamaha cymbals work with the drummit?
                    Yes!

best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com

Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10,Dingbat,Triggera D14,D11, ATV AD-h14, 120MHz MegaDRUM with PS board, 2box 3,5,5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.8. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

Working...
                    X