Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

SPECIFIC PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

Anyone here using a Strike Multipad along with Pearl Mimic Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here using a Strike Multipad along with Pearl Mimic Pro?

JUst throwing around the idea of adding a strike multipad to my mimic for some extra fun options. Curious if others have done this and how you connect the 2? Im sure its a dumb question but i am not sure if you connect the 2 via midi etc...Thx

Alex uses his in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uceAc-scEjQ

Comment

ill check it thx!

Comment

I have both the Mimic and the Strike Multipad. I do Not connect the 2 together. I use the sounds, loops, etc. from the Strike in addition to the Mimic. I use a Mixer, but you could run stereo output from the Strike Multipad to Aux in of the Mimic if you wanted.
        I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
        Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Yeah I would want to be able to connect them so I can leverage both at same time and hear both in my IEMs etc. I don't use a mixer so would need to have them together I think.

Comment

I do not have (yet) a multi-pad but I have an MPC Live connected into my Mimic Pro for triggering samples my band wants, like tambourine and some stuff. Works great.

Comment

Working...
            X