Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

SPECIFIC PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

If you cannot post, please visit our Forum Talk forum for answers to more frequently asked questions.

Is your post missing? Please read forum descriptions & guidelines within before posting in the wrong forum.

See more
See less

alesis strike module mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alesis strike module mount

so i bought the strike module but it came without a mount for it. i purchased one on amazon (link below) but the bolts it came with are too short. they fit fine, just aren't long enough to reach when attempting to install the mount. does anyone know the correct bolt length for the strike module?

https://www.amazon.ca/Alesis-Electro.../dp/B003ZVBO8I
    purchased Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Just curious, did you buy one used? I bought a new one from Sweetwater and it came with the mount and bolts.

The thread length is 14 mm or roughly 9/16".
    A2E 5-piece | Maple burl wrap | Jobeky & UFO triggers | Drum-Tec real feel heads | Strike module | Strike cymbals | EZD2 + EZXs

Comment

i bought it used on ebay, new through sweetwater would have cost me an extra $250 + whatever else in taxes and shipping

thank you!
      purchased Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

What is the thickness of that mounting plate? In the picture it looks a bit thicker and different than the one that came with mine.

Mine is 1/8" thick so if that's thicker you'll need to add the difference in thickness to the thread length.
        A2E 5-piece | Maple burl wrap | Jobeky & UFO triggers | Drum-Tec real feel heads | Strike module | Strike cymbals | EZD2 + EZXs

Comment

Meant to check the other night but didn't have a chance. Out of town for the week but will do so when I get back.

Comment

Bolts appear to be 16mm and the mount is 9mm thick

Comment

bolts were 5mm diameter, bought some longer ones and mounted it. not perfect but it works.

Comment

Working...
              X