Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Best - reasonably priced In Ear Monitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best - reasonably priced In Ear Monitors

I saw somewhere, where Alan of vExpressions spoke of the best IEM, that only cost around $50. Does anyone know what they are?
    TD-50 KV with KD A-22; TD-12KV; TD-4; and, Acoustic Pearl Masters Series

Don't know if these are them but I wear KZ ZS10 Pro. Highly recommended.
    Splat

Comment

That is them. Thanks very much.

Comment

YW. You might want to get a 3.5mm extension cable for them, too. I always find IEM cables too darn short.
        Splat

Comment

Do you know of the external noise isolation Is good enough for the e- drums acustic noise?

Comment

Should be fine if using mesh heads on your acoustics.
            Splat

Comment

I use the same and they are hard to believe for the price or even 4x the price. They kick the crap Iout of pretty much every other I've tried. also got the extension cable and also an upgraded main cable. All in was like 75 bucks.

Comment

ericf4, what is the upgraded main cable you mention. Could I trouble you to post the amazon link so that I get the right one?

Comment

here ya go!!!
                  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

in fairness i never tried the cable that came with the in ears but heard to upgrade so i did. I can tell the upgrade is thicker and more robust also feels like it kinks up far less easily.

Comment

The only difference is how well they connected the wires to the connectors, both the audio plug and the buds. I'd bet they do as good a job as the original cable. The original cable is fine. I've had no issues with mine, though I do secure the cable with a medium binder clip to my shirt collar. If you're constantly stepping or snagging your cables on something the connectors will pro'lly be the first to go, not the cable itself.
                      Splat

Comment

Working...
                      X