Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

ATV cymbal repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATV cymbal repair

The edge trigger/choke function has stopped working on my 18” ATV ride cymbal. Can someone provide me with a link to where I can get this thing repaired. I’m in New Jersey, USA

Thanks

Contact https://www.facebook.com/atvcorporation/, usually they swap it with a new one.

Comment

I’m not on Facebook and their atvcorporation website has no support email link.

Comment

This last December the edge switch stopped working on my ATV hi-hats. I emailed the address from their website but got no response. Finally, I decided to call and got in contact with Scott from ATV.

Scott had me email him a copy of my receipt and sent a replacement out to me immediately. Shipping was a few days from coast to coast.
        Pearl Mimic Pro; Custom Acrylic Shells; ISM-6 Snare Conversion Kit; UFO eBridges; ATV/Roland Cymbals.

TD-50DP => SD3; KD-9; PDX-100(x4); VH-13; Roland Cymbals.

Comment

Originally posted by wavedrummer View Post
          I’m not on Facebook and their atvcorporation website has no support email link.
          I know someone had several reply\supports from Europe, there is others country. You can call them.
          https://www.atvcorporation.com/en/inquiry/
          Last edited by Chris K; 02-08-20, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys. Hopefully this is not a recurring theme. I was going to switch out all my Yamaha cy155 and 2box crashes for ATV but now I’m a bit on the fence.

Comment

Originally posted by wavedrummer View Post
              Thanks guys. Hopefully this is not a recurring theme. I was going to switch out all my Yamaha cy155 and 2box crashes for ATV but now I’m a bit on the fence.
              There was first generation and second generation cymbal, usually they change it for free if issue.

Comment

There was another thread with people having similar issues.
                I myself had issues with a 16" triggering inconsistently. Emailed ATV Europe and drum-tec on a Sunday evening and ATV responded on Monday morning supplying an RMA and telling me to forward the e-mail to drum-tec. I was quite positively surprised by the response.
                Last edited by Excessium; 02-08-20, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Dont worry! ATV has a great support! They will change it for you. Contact support!
                  ATV aDrums with a Mimic Pro, Superior Drummer 3.0

Comment

Within a few hours of emailing ATV, I got a response from Scott at ATV. And on a Saturday night to boot! Incredible......... thanks everyone

Comment

I just sold one of my CY8 to one owner of Adrum near me, the dynamic is good with Adrum from ppp to fff, no hotspot. ATV ride are much better then all Roland analog ride, bell zone are much more responsive then CY15 on lower bell velocity and wider range surface playing, (did not tested the new Roland CY16 ride still not available), So far on analog ride Yamaha\ATV are the best, until someone had the chance to test the new Roland CY16. Now I see the Adrum popularity in 2017 release.
                      Last edited by Chris K; 02-10-20, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X