Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

READ THE MANUAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ THE MANUAL

I just had to put this on. I read a lot of stuff on here that I have the answer to as soon as I read it. I can't say that I have read my manual from cover to cover or anything. I think the smartest upgrade I have made to my V's is the purchase of the V-pro video users manual. It really is a good video and has a lot of good information. Now, if they would only put out one with the TDW-1. Just some advice if anyone is wondering if it is a good purchase.
    [email protected]

I agree! I tried to get through the TD-8 manual when I first got my V-Customs. Shortly thereafter, I happened into a V-Drum clinic by Mike Snyder and HIS advice was to get the video owner's manual. If you ever get the chance, go to one of his clinics. He's a great teacher and a super guy.

Comment

Perhaps you should have named this topic...
      Watch the manual.

Comment

Speaking of Mike Snyder, he has a web site;www.mikesnyder.net. He even gives Vdrums.com a plug!

Comment

I can't believe they charge us for the video manual after spending up to $5,000 for a set of their drums! It better be a good video. And I can't believe they do not have one for the TDW-1. Oh well, maybe someone will make a copy for me!

Comment

Read my manual 3 or 4 times.

Compulsive...

Nah!
            Kelly Mercer
            Halifax, Nova Scotia
            Canada

My Youtube Channel!
            http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualMP3Studio

My "home studio" webcam!
            http://virtualmp3studio.ww.com/

Comment

At least you have a manual. I bought the floor demo V-Session at Guitar Center and they lost it. I ordered one from Roland, but it won't be here for another three weeks. In the meantime, I hate to post all my stupid newbie questions, so I'm just experimenting, experimenting.

Comment

I agree w/c.jude. In fact, this website can, in fact, substitute for a manual! We at V-Drums.Com are that knowledgeable, honestly. You have dialed in to the right place. This goes out to anyone else out there not fortunate enough to have picked up a manual w/your used purchase. Ask away.

Comment

Man, my questions are so basic, it's embarrassing. You'd ask my why I even went out and bought the damn thing. This is my first electronic anything, I always sort of smugly sat back behind the a-kit and joked about how I can play during a power outage while the other idiots farted around with knobs. Now I wish I had paid more attention in studios.

Comment

Aha! The manual came! Maybe I'll appear like i know what I'm talking about now.

Comment

Working...
                    X