Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

READ THE MANUAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ THE MANUAL

I just had to put this on. I read a lot of stuff on here that I have the answer to as soon as I read it. I can't say that I have read my manual from cover to cover or anything. I think the smartest upgrade I have made to my V's is the purchase of the V-pro video users manual. It really is a good video and has a lot of good information. Now, if they would only put out one with the TDW-1. Just some advice if anyone is wondering if it is a good purchase.
    [email protected]

I agree! I tried to get through the TD-8 manual when I first got my V-Customs. Shortly thereafter, I happened into a V-Drum clinic by Mike Snyder and HIS advice was to get the video owner's manual. If you ever get the chance, go to one of his clinics. He's a great teacher and a super guy.

Comment

Perhaps you should have named this topic...
      Watch the manual.

Comment

Speaking of Mike Snyder, he has a web site;www.mikesnyder.net. He even gives Vdrums.com a plug!

Comment

I can't believe they charge us for the video manual after spending up to $5,000 for a set of their drums! It better be a good video. And I can't believe they do not have one for the TDW-1. Oh well, maybe someone will make a copy for me!

Comment

Read my manual 3 or 4 times.

Compulsive...

Nah!
            Kelly Mercer
            Halifax, Nova Scotia
            Canada

My Youtube Channel!
            http://www.youtube.com/user/VirtualMP3Studio

My "home studio" webcam!
            http://virtualmp3studio.ww.com/

Comment

At least you have a manual. I bought the floor demo V-Session at Guitar Center and they lost it. I ordered one from Roland, but it won't be here for another three weeks. In the meantime, I hate to post all my stupid newbie questions, so I'm just experimenting, experimenting.

Comment

I agree w/c.jude. In fact, this website can, in fact, substitute for a manual! We at V-Drums.Com are that knowledgeable, honestly. You have dialed in to the right place. This goes out to anyone else out there not fortunate enough to have picked up a manual w/your used purchase. Ask away.

Comment

Man, my questions are so basic, it's embarrassing. You'd ask my why I even went out and bought the damn thing. This is my first electronic anything, I always sort of smugly sat back behind the a-kit and joked about how I can play during a power outage while the other idiots farted around with knobs. Now I wish I had paid more attention in studios.

Comment

Aha! The manual came! Maybe I'll appear like i know what I'm talking about now.

Comment

Working...
                    X