Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Visu-lite/Hart hihat combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visu-lite/Hart hihat combo

Hi all.

I'm thinking of buying a new hihat for my DMPro. I have been looking at all the products I can find and have noticed that some of you use Visu-lites. There is a thing called Visu-Lite RHC-100 (RealHihatController). If I understand correctly this controller is attached to the hihat stand and does not intefere with the hat itself. So I am wondering if it is possible to use a Hart 12" crash without choke for top and another without the trigger for bottom and the Visu-Lite RHC100 controller for the pedal, all mounted on a regular hihat stand for the ultimate open/closed feel?

Anyone?

------------------
    Gústi
    Digiculture
    Iceland
    Gústi
    Digiculture
    Iceland

I am a DMPro user as well, and have the full RHC-100 Visulite hihat setup, with their cymbals too. The top cymbal trigger connects directly to the DMPro, as does the little "box" controller that mounts on the HH stand/pedal. I think any "cymbal" that has a suitable trigger and will mount to your HH stand will work with the DMPro, I just happen to use the visulites.

Also, the variable HH function of the DMPro is realllly cool! See the DMPro Users Forum (at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmpro/ ) for some really good postings and white papers. In the "files" section I think there is a paper on how to program the DMPro to take advantage of the variable HH function. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X