Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visu-lite/Hart hihat combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visu-lite/Hart hihat combo

Hi all.

I'm thinking of buying a new hihat for my DMPro. I have been looking at all the products I can find and have noticed that some of you use Visu-lites. There is a thing called Visu-Lite RHC-100 (RealHihatController). If I understand correctly this controller is attached to the hihat stand and does not intefere with the hat itself. So I am wondering if it is possible to use a Hart 12" crash without choke for top and another without the trigger for bottom and the Visu-Lite RHC100 controller for the pedal, all mounted on a regular hihat stand for the ultimate open/closed feel?

Anyone?

------------------
    Gústi
    Digiculture
    Iceland
    Gústi
    Digiculture
    Iceland

I am a DMPro user as well, and have the full RHC-100 Visulite hihat setup, with their cymbals too. The top cymbal trigger connects directly to the DMPro, as does the little "box" controller that mounts on the HH stand/pedal. I think any "cymbal" that has a suitable trigger and will mount to your HH stand will work with the DMPro, I just happen to use the visulites.

Also, the variable HH function of the DMPro is realllly cool! See the DMPro Users Forum (at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmpro/ ) for some really good postings and white papers. In the "files" section I think there is a paper on how to program the DMPro to take advantage of the variable HH function. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X