Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

ADVICE/PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Winter NAMM 2020 New Products

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter NAMM 2020 New Products

With Winter NAMM 2020 just 4 days away, it's time for the NAMM 2020 new products thread. What are you expecting or hoping to see this year?
    ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

From ATV we're expecting additional information about the ATV:Canopus additions to the ATV Sound Store.

Roland just might release a replacement to the TD25.

GEWA plans to show off their new G9 Drum Workstation.

It just might be a very good year for eDrums.
    Last edited by jpsquared482; 01-13-20, 08:04 AM.
    ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Originally posted by jpsquared482 View Post
      There are rumors about a possible Yamaha mesh kit.
      Could you point me to said rumours?

Comment

Originally posted by flurbs View Post

Could you point me to said rumours?

It turns out it wasn't really a rumor - just some wishful thinking on the part of the person who posted it on 65 Drums FB page. I have edited my comment above.

That said, if Yamaha is going to stay in the eDrum market, it does does make sense for them to develop a mesh kit, don't you think?
        Last edited by jpsquared482; 01-13-20, 08:04 AM.

Comment

i don't know.. did you ever try those silicon pads ? ..they had to kick' me from behind a dtx900 in a shop once.. couldn't stop playing..
          (very addictive) and the triggering dynamics are very accurate.. maybe the rim could be improved (more realistic) but on mesh heads
          feel you could comment on some down sides there aswell .. i am curious if one of 'the 2' companies is ever going to leave the 'modeling'
          path.. or 'enhance' that in some way .. hope the ATV samples are 'HQ' (size) but it sounds good..

Comment

I hope ATV are going to comment on the release date of their Artist Drum Pro Kit.....

Comment

Originally posted by jpsquared482 View Post

It turns out it wasn't really a rumor - just some wishful thinking on the part of the person who posted it on 65 Drums FB page. I have edited my comment above.

That said, if Yamaha is going to stay in the eDrum market, it does does make sense for them to develop a mesh kit, don't you think?

What's to be gained from doing what everyone else is doing?

Comment

You will find 2box DrumIt Five MKII in the 2box/Hoshino monter...with 32 GB and some real nice new samples...Ok, whats new: It starts shipping in the coming weeks! And a new OS! 1.34.10!

Anders / www.zourman.com
                Last edited by angr77; 01-13-20, 02:52 PM.
                Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10,Dingbat,Triggera D14,D11, ATV AD-h14, 120MHz MegaDRUM with PS board, 2box 3,5,5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.8. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

We should see the new ATV Artist Pro kit... finally. This is the one I've been looking forward to... but would love to be surprised by other companies like Pearl & DW.
                  Alan
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message | recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by angr77 View Post
                    You will find 2box DrumIt Five MKII in the 2box/Hoshino monter...with 32 GB and some real nice new samples...Ok, whats new: It starts shipping in the coming weeks! And a new OS! 1.34.10!

Anders / www.zourman.com
                    Any idea if they are adding support for the ATV hi hat?
                    Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV aD5, ATV aDrums Expanded

Comment

Originally posted by molson View Post

Any idea if they are adding support for the ATV hi hat?
                      No, not as I have seen in specs or tried on my MKII system.

However...there is a solution for 5, 3 and 5MKII available...:-) for aD-H14...:-)

best regards

Anders / www.zourman.com

Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10,Dingbat,Triggera D14,D11, ATV AD-h14, 120MHz MegaDRUM with PS board, 2box 3,5,5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.8. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

Anders / www.zourman.com
                        Are the new sounds available for the old drumit 5 as well?

Comment

Anders / www.zourman.com
                          Where will they be selling them? And will the 5 mk 2 still have the same comparability issues with Roland gear?
                          Roland TD-6v, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

The drumit 3 and the new drumit 5 have supposedly addressed the compatibility issues

Comment

Is the drum it 3 newer than the old drum it 5?
                              Roland TD-6v, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

Working...
                              X