Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Photo gallery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Photo gallery

    Is it possible to create a place called (V-drum gallery), which contain all our Kits PICs??

    so we need not to create new post everytime when someone want to share photos.

  • #2
    I think that should be worthy of it's own
    section of this board.

    You will puke when you see my set up !

    (Compared to Mark's and other perfect vdrum setups.)

    poor, poor Steve in Atlanta. :-(

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by suuntov:
      I think that should be worthy of it's own
      section of this board
      That's a good idea -- simply create a new forum called "Photos" or something. I actually like the idea of starting a new post for each person's kit, because then we have room to discuss it.
      Roland TD-20 v1.08, various v-drums and v-cymbals, Yamaha KP65's, Axis pedals, Gibraltar hardware, Mackie 1202/SRM450 (pre-china)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ufotofu:
        That's a good idea -- simply create a new forum called "Photos" or something. I actually like the idea of starting a new post for each person's kit, because then we have room to discuss it.
        Yes,
        This is all I want to say~~

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by drummercat:
          Is it possible to create a place called (V-drum gallery), which contain all our Kits PICs??

          so we need not to create new post everytime when someone want to share photos.
          Great idea! Here's another idea...expand the user profile area to include influences for each member, style of music they play, and information about what band they may be playing in at the moment...a link to their band's website, etc..

          Comment


          • #6
            Separate section for photos would be fine since posts with photos include take a long time to donwload and make the post quite broad on my screen.
            Robert

            Comment


            • #7
              Maybe a small button in everybody's details which has a link to each members photo gallery?
              Music was my first love...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MPCman:
                Maybe a small button in everybody's details which has a link to each members photo gallery?
                Now that's a good idea!

                Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey I just created a small Web site and you can click here if you would like to take a look... http://home.carolina.rr.com/vdrumsjeff/

                  It's just a start...More to come later

                  Jeff

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Jeff,
                    cool website. I wish I had pictures of all of my old drumsets. I think when most of us look back think about what we used to play on, it seems unbeleivable. But at the time it was cool, no doubt. WOW and those purple Slingerlands!
                    Take care,
                    Rob

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      excellent idea!!!!!!!
                      -Drumlogic, V-session, Visulite/roland cymbals, (2)Mackie srm-450's, bbe 482 sonic maximizer,

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by br_james:
                        Great idea! Here's another idea...expand the user profile area to include influences for each member, style of music they play, and information about what band they may be playing in at the moment...a link to their band's website, etc..
                        Drumser

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I would love this! If anyone has pics of their kits, I would love to see them for inspiration! Having it as part of this site would be really cool!
                          There are only three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't!

                          Chad

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think this is a killer idea, If the owners of this site need some $$$$ to make it possible, please let me know.

                            The amount of enjoyment and "V" Tech info that I get from this FREE site is unbelievable... thanks guys.

                            How about a $ 5.00-10.00 yearly Photo bandwidth membership due ??

                            Thats cheap to me, and I hate freeloaders.


                            Steve.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              StudioVJeff,

                              What PA equipment do you have stacked there next to your V's in that bottom photo? Are they used for your V's?

                              DJourg

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X